Infinity

How it all began. Where are we going. Nature of existence and reality, the nature of infinity, first logos, past, future octaves and beyond

Postforever »

Why don't we start from the beginning ?: infinity

Infinity. just is. becomes aware. explores itself via a 'Creator'.

To do that, it is needed not to be infinity anymore. So 'many-ness' is created. Starting from a first central sun. I suppose the first many-ness is just the division between the part of infinity that is aware and wants to explore itself (Creator or Intelligent Infinity) and the rest --the unaware infinity I suppose. This is the first binary structure and therefore, not infinity anymore, although its discovery in many-ness is infinite. Anything other than infinity is an illusion since infinity is the only thing there is and everything is contained in it.

But it starts with a binary system and it goes reflected on the densities teachings (love vs wisdom for example in 6d). A binary structure. like masculine/feminine is another binary occurrence.

I guess this starts the numerology. And later there is a preference for sets of 3's and indeed 7. But this could be another topic and I am derailing.

Can we talk about infinity ?
forever

Postunity100 »

"--the unaware infinity I suppose. This is the first binary structure and therefore, not infinity anymore, although its discovery in many-ness is infinite. Anything other than infinity is an illusion since infinity is the only thing there is and everything is contained in it."

infinity is not unaware. it is aware AND also unaware at the same time. including infinite amount of binary concepts all complementing each other. the binary you speak of, must complete everything. that is the nature of infinity.

"Infinity. just is. becomes aware. explores itself via a 'Creator'.

To do that, it is needed not to be infinity anymore. So 'many-ness' is created. Starting from a first central sun. "

you passed that part too fast.

Infinity does not just suddenly 'become aware'.

How it becomes aware is that it gains potential. energy. it becomes infinite intelligence, or intelligent infinity.

the 'intelligent' part, is infinity becoming aware. it is also the point that infinity is no longer infinite, since it is differentiated from infinity - now it has potential, energy, awareness.

intelligent infinity/infinite intelligence is like a sea. imagine transparent waves in an infinite, transparent sea. that is an accurate depiction of intelligent infinity.

Despite differentiated from infinity, intelligent infinity is still 'infinite'.

what is called creator, is this intelligent infinity.

intelligent infinity realizes a concept - that is finity. this starts the 'creation as we know it'. this is the point at which intelligent infinity starts to individualize from itself, creating co-creators which co-create with it. these are probably the first 'suns', however as sun may exist at that level - as the outlets intelligent infinity towards the creation that contains also ours.

This is possibly done through the infinite waves' (of intelligent infinity) vibrations coinciding at points inside intelligent infinity. possibly at infinite points. Those waves add up in magnitude - they become points where the waves, therefore energy, are focused, and then manifest to whatever creation that sun is creating.

these are probably the first 'suns'.
unity100

Return to Infinity, First thought, Universe, Existence