Carla's end of reincarnation

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

Carla's reincarnation is over and like Ra (many times) said 'we thank you'. (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#20).

I was thinking about the harvest and her death brought back a quote that I remembered:

50.5:
"[...]There are events which were part of a program for this entity only in that they were possibility/probability vortices having to do with your societal culture. These events include the nature of the living or standard of living, the type of relationships entered into in your legal framework, and the social climate during the incarnation. The incarnation was understood to be one which would take place at harvest. [...]"

Considering that her incarnation is over and that this incarnation was to occur at harvest to me means that harvest already happened (or another possibility is that it is still going on). Main point is that it is NOT a future event.

However the harvest does not seem to be a event that is spread:

"17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest."

Most probably then, it happened in 2011 (Calleman's work on the subject and Mayan calendar is illuminating in this respect point to 2011 as the end of the Mayan calendar).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Johan_Calleman (very brief and incomplete in my opinion)

All this is very illuminating. Also the harvest it is a time/space event. It is unclear how this happened of course or rather unknown. I tend to think that when we sleep it is easier to access time/space. The body is paralyzed, we seemingly ARE NOT fully conscious in space/time. This is very complicated since harvest is a process requiring the intervention of harvesters and apparently even from next octave.

But the main point I think, it is that Carla's death brings at least to me a more clear understanding about the harvest process and that it is not a future event or a sudden 'flash of light'. Continuity must be maintained.
Last edited by forever on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
forever

Postunity100 »

However the harvest does not seems to be a event that is spread:

"17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest."

Most probably then, it happened in 2011 (Calleman's work on the subject and Mayan calendar is illuminating in this respect point to 2011 as the end of the Mayan calendar).

this is how i understand it.

considerable number of societal and individual changes and conditions/reactions which can be observed since 2011 are good indicators for that.

but foremost is the solar cycles - which are apparently what ra talked about when they said 'clock striking the hour' and galaxy presenting a clock-face mechanism for carrying planets and solar systems through densities....
unity100

Postforever »

makes sense it has to have sub-Logos intervention for this process.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:makes sense it has to have sub-Logos intervention for this process.

which intervention?
unity100

Postforever »

the solar cycles and activities you mentioned. The Sun's activity, the solar flares, etc...
forever

Return to General Ra Material Topics