genetic manipulation, etc

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

Recently, I was listening to someone claiming the orion group was responsible for some genetic manipulation on earth's inhabitants in the past.

I do not believe this is correct. The manipulation in those cases happened by the (most probable 6th D) Yahweh (later unnamed), I recall being 2 (Martians and Anak)

Then, it was claimed that those manipulated 75 k ago (martians) ended up in what now is middle east. This is also incorrect, since that was at the end of the 3rd cycle and the martian issue was 75k ago. Ample of time to have martians genetic traits on every single human at that time, about 70k later.

This is worrisome since this is a popular 'guru' of the material.

18.20 ↥ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Categories: Earth History: Yahweh’s Efforts, Not Answered: Law of Confusion

24.9 ↥ Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.
forever

Postunity100 »

already the genetic distribution of planet's population is extremely close to each other. even a look at that could easily invalidate such 'pure gene' type of theorizations.

MOST importantly, the bodies yahweh brought was not able to reproduce. they brought the entities in non-reproducable bodies. therefore no genes from these bodies could perpetuate.

the reason why moving from 2d body to 3d body has been too fast in this planet is the genetic manipulation yahweh did.

so in the end all 3d bodies come to being faster due to the manipulation yahweh did. there are no exceptions in the material saying that there was segregation, regionality or the like.

material says that the spirit groups who incarnated on the planet largely didnt mix. not the bodies. this is natural, since spirits prefer to incarnate in groups they are closer to.

this still can be seen, in the cultural groups that separate each other. for example denebians are still a quite closed society, not mixing with others and not culturally opening up much either. (chinese/asian). however even when you look at gene difference in between china and any other region, its totally negligible.

actually, if you look at what manipulations yahweh did, that martian/middle east theory becomes even more nonsense - yahweh modified for better speech, more potential to 'understand' creator, foremost. with alphabets consisting of thousands of letters, words being determined by the stress you put in the same sound strings, spectacular scope and depth of the philosophies that come out of that region (from zen to confucianism) whose explanation of existential secrets are incomparable to the nonsense that is manufactured in middle east, one would say that if any such thing as martians not mixing existed, they had to be from china region.

but they arent. we know they are from deneb.

when you look at middle east, you see incalculable nonsense. bronze age tribal traditions combined with priest/god-king cult ending up in psychopathic 'religions' which do no more than tell people how to live their life per bronze age standards, be brutal to and subdue each other.

since any region outside china is very heavily mixed - especially middle east/europe parts - such a theory could not hold any water. especially in middle east.
unity100

Postforever »

This poses interesting questions (the genetic manipulation of 3rd density beings by higher density beings).

So martian genetically manipulated by yahweh. Granted, it was an extreme condition --3rd density planet no longer able to sustain 3rd density.

It seems to me that a type of permission was needed by martians higher selves unless yahweh themselves were guardians and then higher than 6d ( I understand that guardians are even from next octave).

What do you think ?
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:This poses interesting questions (the genetic manipulation of 3rd density beings by higher density beings).

So martian genetically manipulated by yahweh. Granted, it was an extreme condition --3rd density planet no longer able to sustain 3rd density.

not martians. the 3d body for this planet. meaning everyone is genetically modified.

It seems to me that a type of permission was needed by martians higher selves unless yahweh themselves were guardians and then higher than 6d ( I understand that guardians are even from next octave).

What do you think ?

this is something that is hard to determine. it is inevitable that the will of the totality of martians' future selves is in play. question is how much guardians' will enters the equation.
unity100

Postforever »

not martians. the 3d body for this planet. meaning everyone is genetically modified.

I understand this viewpoint but can you provide quoting from the material to support this statement ? And/Or your rationale ?
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

I understand this viewpoint but can you provide quoting from the material to support this statement ? And/Or your rationale ?

we talked this before at one point in one of the threads i believe.

don asks about the changes of body from 2d to 3d. ra explains this was very fast in this planet in 1-1.5 generations due to the genetic modification made by yahweh.

as for the transfer of spirits from mars, ra tells that these people were brought in non-reproduceable bodies from mars.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#6

since the bodies are not able to reproduce, you can consider that none of these bodies propagated their genetic material.

notice that in the following quotes don questions the existence and evolution of 2d, 3d bodies at the start of 3d experience.

from ra's answers you can see that no 3d bodies existed when yahweh brought bodies from mars. and that 2d bodies evolved into 3d bodies by themselves by being exposed to 3d vibrations.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=19#9

everyone used these bodies. these bodies were modified by yahweh in various ways to make the bodies 'understand creator better' - something which ails almost entire world population.

people seem to be having difficulties how there can be so many different 'races' and facial, color etc traits among world population. this skews their perception of things.

however;

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=21#13

21.13 Questioner: At the end of this first 25,000-year cycle, then, was there any physical change that occurred rapidly like that which occurs at a 75,000-year cycle or is this just an indexing time for a harvesting period?
Ra: I am Ra. There was no change except that which according to intelligent energy, or what you may term physical evolution, suited physical complexes to their environment, this being of the color of the skin due to the area of the sphere upon which entities lived; the gradual growth of peoples due to improved intake of foodstuffs.

all these changes are simply due to intelligent energy adapting the physical bodies to their environments.

its hard for many people to perceive this.

also there is a tendency for this :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=18#25
unity100

Postforever »

Let just elaborate more on this.

19.9 Questioner: Where did the second-density beings get physical vehicles of third-density type to incarnate into?

Ra: I am Ra. There were among those upon this second-density plane those forms which when exposed to third-density vibrations became the third-density, as you would call sound vibration “human,” entities.

That is, there was loss of the body hair, as you call it, the clothing of the body to protect it, the changing of the structure of the neck, jaw, and forehead in order to allow the easier vocalization, and the larger cranial development characteristic of third-density needs. This was a normal transfiguration.

19.10 Questioner: Over approximately how long a period of time does— was this transfiguration? It must have been very short.

Ra: I am Ra. The assumption is correct, in our terms at least — within a generation and one-half, as you know these things. Those who had been harvested of this planet were able to use the newly created physical complex of chemical elements suitable for third-density lessons.

I do not see Yahweh's intervention on this. However, there were non-reproductive martians already here.

However:

9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

Yahweh manipulation occurs to allow for the inclusion of martians in Earth's sphere. With bodies in a non-reproductive form. Seems to me it is a temporary solution to allow martians m/b/s complexes to (in the future) reincarnate in 3d bodies created in earth afterwards.

The quarantine then formed due to free will infringement on the part of Yahweh towards martians.

Here is where it gets confusing for me:

24.6 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

The transfer of biases by genetic cloning is mentioned here. When these those biases occurred ? When did Yahweh genetically manipulated in here? Does not specifically say 75k ago, although it seems that is the reference. Also, a specific group is mentioned in a specific time.

Is it a possibility that the first martians were situated in Mu ? However, from previous quotes, Yahweh's manipulation was to involve cloning in a non-reproductive form...
Last edited by forever on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
forever

Postforever »

Unless those biases are properly martian biases and a by-product of having martians m/b/s complexes brought to this sphere. Then we can say martians originally were brought to Mu.

Either way now everything would be very mixed to make any significant difference.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:Let just elaborate more on this.

19.10 Questioner: Over approximately how long a period of time does— was this transfiguration? It must have been very short.

Ra: I am Ra. The assumption is correct, in our terms at least — within a generation and one-half, as you know these things. Those who had been harvested of this planet were able to use the newly created physical complex of chemical elements suitable for third-density lessons.

I do not see Yahweh's intervention on this. However, there were non-reproductive martians already here.

first, the bolded segment clarifies everything - newly harvested 3d entities (from earth) were able to use these newly created physical complexes. which means that all 3d entities - from earth or mars - used these.

one and a half generation is the keyword for something else - ra explains that the change for 3d bodies had been so fast on this planet because of genetic intervention (yahweh's) and gives the same one generation and a half number.

which means that yahweh's intervention happened during creation of 3d bodies.

However:

9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

Yahweh manipulation occurs to allow for the inclusion of martians in Earth's sphere. With bodies in a non-reproductive form. Seems to me it is a temporary solution to allow martians m/b/s complexes to (in the future) reincarnate in 3d bodies created in earth afterwards.

that is not a manipulation - non reproducable bodies were used to bring martians from mars :

These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive

Here is where it gets confusing for me:

24.6 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

The transfer of biases by genetic cloning is mentioned here. When these those biases occurred ? When did Yahweh genetically manipulated in here? Does not specifically say 75k ago, although it seems that is the reference. Also, a specific group is mentioned in a specific time.

the bias is not genetic, the bias is a bias which had come to being due to the act of transfer yahweh did, with the genetic cloning.

and that bias is of being 'special', or 'privileged'.

imagine a civilization which destroys itself, and its planet with everyone in it. and then imagine that someone comes and saves this civilization without them having to face the consequences of their actions, going to extreme lengths to create clones to revive a totally died out race, and using these bodies, bring them to another planet's astral environment via space.

these people didnt even come to earth through the NATURAL process of totality thinking a time/space nexus and thus moving the entity to incarnate in that nexus.

they were brought here 'physically'. after all that they did.

spirit is always aware of what is happening around it that it can understand. imagine what impression the martian spirits got, when they went through this experience.

not only they did not suffer the consequences of their actions (exceptionalism), but also a higher entity went through a lot of effort to effect that and haul their asses to another planet. (savior). so they were special. (elitism).

now look at the inroads orion made to middle east/ egypt region circa 1500 BCs - look at the religions which came after that point. from judaism to christianity and islam - all of them have all of these traits.

which, then reflected and replicated in cultures which these propagated - especially angloamerican cultures outside middle east cultures. they are 'exceptional' (rules that apply to everyone doesnt apply to them), they are 'better', they have to 'lead the world' (elitism), and the more hardliner and delusional among them have the expectation of an armageddon and a 'savior'. these are more bluntly pronounced in middle eastern cultures.

orion was able to make inroads to planetary consciousness by using these existing biases, which came to being during the ill-conceived effort of yahweh of 'saving' the martians. with the telephatic messages and 'beliefs' which played on these biases of being 'special', 'to be saved', and 'exception', they were able to induce various religions with those traits.

these people did not face consequences of their actions. and even today, if you look at sci-fi and popular literature, you will see a lot of concepts to the effect of 'mankind colonizing other planets' due to various reasons, one of the common ones being scenarios in which earth becomes inhabitable due to mankind's actions.

the bias is not one of genetic. its a spiritual bias, something which is difficult to overcome.

Is it a possibility that the first martians were situated in Mu ? However, from previous quotes, Yahweh's manipulation was to involve cloning in a non-reproductive form...

it says from among the people who came to dwell in the vicinity of egypt after dispersion of mu.

cannot conclude mu people were from mars. what can be concluded is that there were people who were living in the vicinity of egypt who came from mu.

american indians are also from mu. this alone totally invalidates all the potential hallucinations of being 'special' through genetic manipulation - the traits in between the american indians, south american indians and anyone who lived/lives in the vicinity of egypt are not common at all.

like harvest, this subject is confusing in the material.

this subject is 'confusing' like the harvest, because this is a subject in which people have preferences and biases.

being 'special' and exceptional through racial or religious connections is part of some people's framework of perception. so they are inclined to find 'reasons' to support that. even if evidence shows totally to the contrary. (mu people in middle east, vs mu people in americas).
unity100

Postforever »

Spiritual vs genetic bias was an important distinction.

It makes more sense that the genetic modifications were made to the 3d body in general --the reason for this is obscure, but one of the possibilities could be that the martians were already at least mid-3D, besides for allowing for more rapid development for everyone else.

I know that Ra was not in agreement with this:

18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

This is clear.

And to me, one of the main reasons of Ra's actions on planet Earth and the subgroup that went to South America.

These actions some way or another, contributed for this planet to be a 4D positive planet at the end. Besides, the Confederation is positive oriented so this is also a main reason, it seems.

The transition is now occurring (to 4D positive). It would take ~100-700 years (well 67 years minimum since 1981). People seem to be migrating more, congregating in different zones. (and some zones being very distinctive ....even economic zones like BRICS)

What are the effects of these biases and what should 4d people be aware of starting this transition ? Seems orange vs green zones are bound to exist as yellow ray intensity wanes.
forever

Next

Return to General Ra Material Topics