[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Colored Clouds • View topic - This seems to be real footage, but one never knows...

This seems to be real footage, but one never knows...

The place to talk about general stuff

Postforever »

Based on Q/A of this type found in book 5:
============
8.26 Questioner: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.
============

Note on 1:00 craft is triangular when the person taking the video is zooming in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqiI0jlQc
forever

Postunity100 »

this is a fake - notice how it stands out compared to the visuals of explosions. also its unaffected by extreme blasts. adobe after effects, people said.

ra says that these craft's weapons are very destructive. it would not be possible to fly with them just a few dozen meters above the ground and use that weapon immediately on the ground.
unity100

Postforever »

Yes. Most likely fake.
However, those quasi-type of weapons exist, as specified in the material.
forever

Postunity100 »

leaving aside existing, i very much think that they are one of the main factors determining the shape of the international political scene.
unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postforever »

forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »