[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Colored Clouds • View topic - How is the transition occurring

How is the transition occurring

Earth, Society, Personal changes on the road going from Earth to Gaia in the transition to 4th density society

PostSattva »

Something interesting happened a few days ago. I was outside sunbathing and my hands looked green! I mean, as green as the grass. I thought it was just an after-image - you know how you look at a bright light, close your eyes, and see the color opposite it in the color spectrum. But I don't think that's what this was. I looked away (not at the sun, just away) and when I looked back, my hands were normal. But after a few seconds of staring at my hands, they turned quite green again. I just kept looking at them for about 10 minutes and they stayed green. Bright green! It seemed to be a glow of light emanating from my hands, rather than an after-image. I was able to duplicate it several times.
Sattva

Postunity100 »

i had similar observations. i know other people who had similar observations too. it seems more common to see this at night, in relative dark when looking at their hands.
unity100

Postforever »

One would think that would be much more common for dual activated ones. However, it could be that other wanderers --of other densities-- are also affected by these increasing vibrations. This could lead to the possibility that affecting vibrations are different for wanderers in general than for 'regular' 3d population. Including being able to tolerate these vibrations better and the consequences of being able to do so.
forever

Postunity100 »

i think wanderers are sensitive to these more than any other entity on the planet. its something inherent in their spirit complex in the end.
unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postforever »

The transition seems to be going at a rather slow pace (subjective opinion obviously). The continuity is so smooth --superficially at least for me --it seems that at times, one wonders if anything is different. But I think most of the changes are at this point, seen more clearly at very personal and interpersonal levels.

That being said and for the sake of octave logic, 3d7 is the beginning (also same) of 4d1 (considering each density can be sub-divided in 7 levels like the octaves, etc)...at some point some punctuated equilibrium seems to be necessary to occur. Some type of distinction that maybe appears no so smooth.

It was because of the influx of wanderers that drastic earth cataclysms did not happen...around 2011-2012 as it appears to be highly probable in a planet with a mixed type of harvest at the end of the 3d cycle. This is still causing 3d vibrations to be available to be used.

Since I start with the assumption that harvest occurred (in time-space) and without cataclysmic events in space time causing mass extinctions --I believe now the wanderers effect was also intended for 2d as well--, we probably should let go of the idea of a 'great harvest' and maybe clarify for ourselves the changes that are occurring nowadays, based on maintaining some type of continuity.

Seems many people are waiting for a 'flash of light' that will probably never occur as the cycle and time for that already passed.
forever

PreviousNext

Return to From Earth to Gaia