[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Colored Clouds • View topic - Chakras in Ra Material

Chakras in Ra Material

Putting things into practice. Methods, tips, tricks for applying spirituality into everyday life

Postunity100 »

What are the exact start and end points of chakras in ra material?
unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postforever »

i find this view of the energy centers interesting as well:

http://www.celestialhealing.net/chakras.htm
forever

Postunity100 »

as far as i remember, the root chakra is in rectum and it goes up some little ways. or maybe not.

the question is where 2nd chakra starts and ends. what i know is it ends near solar plexus, which is a very narrow band. but the red chakra vs orange chakra is the question that remains still.

is red chakra only rectum. if not, how far up does it go...
unity100

Postforever »

so you are seeing it as this representation more or less ?:

http://www.rickrichards.com/Chakras.htm

I am referring to image: figure 2
forever

Postunity100 »

these seem to portray 3rd chakra as quite large - as large as others.
unity100

Postforever »

I should have included this link instead.

http://www.rickrichards.com/chakras/spine_channels2.jpg

I see it as the root and crown chakras acting as openings so their orientation are different to the vertical human body. However, root chakra connection to the spine appears to start at the coccyx even though there is no spinal cord ending there per se --but of course including perineal region and that general area. The cauda equina (horse tail) makes a nice design for absorbing via the so call body's south pole, I think. The the rest of the nervous system makes the major and minor different connections to the different organs and parts of the body.

The other chakras appear to have a different orientation but it seems to me, that in the body they are connected at the spinal cord/brain level. Brain level being the indigo and somewhat the crown chakras.

As to measurements, I do not know.
forever

Postunity100 »

measurements are quite important for adept work actually.
unity100

Postforever »

I think healers (crystal healers in particular) could be a good source for this information.

For example, this webpage has some more approximations:

http://www.neatstuff.net/avalon/texts/k ... ml#chakras
forever

Postunity100 »

still nothing to determine the size and start-endpoints of chakras though.
unity100

Return to Practical Spirituality