twentieth archetype

Study of the difficult and advanced Book 4. Archetypes of Mind, Body, Spirit. Significator and what it signifies.

Postforever »

80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

Seems like a starting point about the enigma/origin of the spirit. m/b/s was a harvest of the previous octave and present in the blueprint on the current octave (masculine/feminine as well).

However, it seems according to this quote that so called spirit is part of the beginning or in the original thought. mind and body being developed later on as a way for the spirit to experience.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:
80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

Seems like a starting point about the enigma/origin of the spirit. m/b/s was a harvest of the previous octave and present in the blueprint on the current octave (masculine/feminine as well).

m/b/s was not the harvest of the previous octave - m/b/s COMPLEX was. the concept of m/b/s being a complex, was the discovery.

However, it seems according to this quote that so called spirit is part of the beginning or in the original thought. mind and body being developed later on as a way for the spirit to experience.

mind, body, spirit concepts possibly descended all the way from the first logos. Since body is a creation of mind, mind is a creation of spirit. Spirit must be a creation of something higher. Actually more than creations, each of which is the projection/channel of the higher one into lower ones. Spirit projects itself through the mind, and mind projects itself through the body.
unity100

Postforever »

m/b/s was not the harvest of the previous octave - m/b/s COMPLEX was. the concept of m/b/s being a complex, was the discovery.

The way I understand it is based on this q/a:

78.10 Questioner: Now, I realize that we are on very difficult ground, you might say, for precise terminology here, since it is totally displaced from our system of coordinates for evaluation in our present system of language.

These early Logoi that formed in the center of the galaxy wished, I assume, to create a system of experience for the One Creator. Did they then start with no previous experience or information about how to do this? This is difficult to ask.

Ra: I am Ra. At the beginning of this creation or, as you may call it, octave there were those things known which were the harvest of the preceding octave. About the preceding creation we know as little as we do of the octave to come. However, we are aware of those pieces of gathered concept which were the tools which the Creator had in the knowing of the self.

These tools were of two kinds. Firstly, there was an awareness of the efficiency for experience of mind, body, and spirit. Secondly, there was an awareness of the most efficacious nature or, if you will, significator of mind, body, and spirit. Thirdly, there was the awareness of two aspects of mind, of body, and of spirit that the significator could use to balance all catalyst. You may call these two the matrix and the potentiator.

Complex requires the use of the other archetypes: catalyst (seemingly present before), transformation, great way.

Was it present in the blueprint of the present octave ? Maybe. if present, does this makes it 'harvest' of the previous octave ? I don't know.

=============Here there is some more about harvest of previous octave although does not say anything about complex. Complex experiment begins in this present octave, apparently.

82.11 Questioner: What was the form, condition, or experience of the first division of consciousness that occurred at the beginning of this octave at the beginning of this galactic experience?

Ra: I am Ra. We touch upon previous material. The harvest of the previous octave was the Creator of Love manifested in mind, body, and spirit. This form of the Creator experiencing Itself may perhaps be seen to be the first division.

This is somewhat out of context but can stand by itself I think:

29.26 Questioner: Can you tell me why each mind/body/spirit complex has this unique point of distortion-ridding?

Ra: I am Ra. Each mind/body/spirit complex is an unique portion of the One Creator.

It is very general, but states that it is a portion. I think it is important to distinguish this since each octave is the One Creator creating another octave. Other octaves remains present after created (and at infinity level all octaves were created already as well), and it could be that m/b/s's are portions of the Creator in the previous or a few octaves back. It does not necessarily have to come from the very first original central sun but other portions happened and the first portions were those of spirit then accumulating mind/body in other later octaves.

Of course, other portions are closer to the original creator; other entities being closer (or farther away) might not be m/b/s's. But apparently for at least a few octaves (past, present and future one) m/b/s's and complexes are the way of the creator to experience itself via these 'portions'.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

The way I understand it is based on this q/a:

78.10 Questioner: Now, I realize that we are on very difficult ground, you might say, for precise terminology here, since it is totally displaced from our system of coordinates for evaluation in our present system of language.

These early Logoi that formed in the center of the galaxy wished, I assume, to create a system of experience for the One Creator. Did they then start with no previous experience or information about how to do this? This is difficult to ask.

Ra: I am Ra. At the beginning of this creation or, as you may call it, octave there were those things known which were the harvest of the preceding octave. About the preceding creation we know as little as we do of the octave to come. However, we are aware of those pieces of gathered concept which were the tools which the Creator had in the knowing of the self.

These tools were of two kinds. Firstly, there was an awareness of the efficiency for experience of mind, body, and spirit. Secondly, there was an awareness of the most efficacious nature or, if you will, significator of mind, body, and spirit. Thirdly, there was the awareness of two aspects of mind, of body, and of spirit that the significator could use to balance all catalyst. You may call these two the matrix and the potentiator.

Complex requires the use of the other archetypes: catalyst (seemingly present before), transformation, great way.

Was it present in the blueprint of the present octave ? Maybe. if present, does this makes it 'harvest' of the previous octave ? I don't know.

=============Here there is some more about harvest of previous octave although does not say anything about complex. Complex experiment begins in this present octave, apparently.

82.11 Questioner: What was the form, condition, or experience of the first division of consciousness that occurred at the beginning of this octave at the beginning of this galactic experience?

Ra: I am Ra. We touch upon previous material. The harvest of the previous octave was the Creator of Love manifested in mind, body, and spirit. This form of the Creator experiencing Itself may perhaps be seen to be the first division.

the question of whether m/b/s complex was harvested from last octave aside, it is probably a necessity that anything that will be used in a particular octave be present in the blueprints for that octave in order to be usable.

This quote explains what was harvested from last octave in detail :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=78#10

This is somewhat out of context but can stand by itself I think:

29.26 Questioner: Can you tell me why each mind/body/spirit complex has this unique point of distortion-ridding?

Ra: I am Ra. Each mind/body/spirit complex is an unique portion of the One Creator.

It is very general, but states that it is a portion. I think it is important to distinguish this since each octave is the One Creator creating another octave. Other octaves remains present after created (and at infinity level all octaves were created already as well), and it could be that m/b/s's are portions of the Creator in the previous or a few octaves back. It does not necessarily have to come from the very first original central sun but other portions happened and the first portions were those of spirit then accumulating mind/body in other later octaves.

Of course, other portions are closer to the original creator; other entities being closer (or farther away) might not be m/b/s's. But apparently for at least a few octaves (past, present and future one) m/b/s's and complexes are the way of the creator to experience itself via these 'portions'.

the concept of ONE creator creating octaves in succession does not comply with infinity - that would mean that the one single creator goes through octaves in succession. which would make it a concept much lower than infinity, rather than the immediate-infinity concept it is, right below infinity.

my perception is that the unified creator just below infinity is creating infinite octaves in an infinite continuum, with each octave and any parallel realities of that octave being created by different portions - infinite octaves through infinite central suns of infinite universes of infinite octaves.
unity100

Return to Book 4 - Archetypes