Pyramids

The history and events transpired in our universe, galaxy all the way down to our solar system and its planets, and eventually earth itself

PostSattva »

I can count on one hand the number of passages in The Ra Material that I found difficult to accept. Other than those few instances, I found the whole of the Material to resonate with the ring of truth, and to explain much. This is one of the few passages I had difficulty with:

57.13 ↥ Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?
Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

When I read what Ra had to say about the pyramids, I was surprised. I expected there to be much more to them than that.

In light of recent discoveries of more and more pyramids being found all over the world, and some theories that the pyramids collectively form a grid for free energy which could solve the world's problems, what do you think about Ra's comments about the pyramids? Was Ra being intentionally evasive, so as not to disclose too much and violate our free will? Or...what?
Sattva

Postforever »

When I read what Ra had to say about the pyramids, I was surprised. I expected there to be much more to them than that.

In light of recent discoveries of more and more pyramids being found all over the world, and some theories that the pyramids collectively form a grid for free energy which could solve the world's problems, what do you think about Ra's comments about the pyramids? Was Ra being intentionally evasive, so as not to disclose too much and violate our free will? Or...what?

Sattva

There are many more entries about pyramids. Unfortunately, many questions obviously were not asked and some answers might no be complete.

My understanding is that the balancing pyramids you were referring to were for the purposes of increasing longevity:

14.10 Questioner: Does the balancing refer to balancing of the individual who is initiated in the pyramid or does it refer to the physical balancing of the Earth on its axis in space?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing pyramidal structures could [be] and were used for individual initiation. However, the use of these pyramids was also designed for the balancing of the planetary energy web. The other pyramids are not placed properly for Earth healing but for healing of mind/body/spirit complexes. It came to our attention that your density was distorted towards, what is called by our distortion/understanding of third density, a premature aging process. We were attempting to aid in giving the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density on your planetary sphere, more of a time/space continuum in one incarnation pattern in order to have a fuller opportunity to learn/teach the Laws or Ways of the primal distortion of the Law of One which is Love.

Not certain they will provide 'free energy' as you say. Tesla approach could do that.

However, I think the lack of importance has a lot to do with harvest time (like when they talk about the 'integrator' to increase life span) since 'harvest is now' therefore no point in longevity. Free will of course is always a factor present in the information given.

I agree with unity100 that harvest already happened and is even less significant. Probably will be of more use in 4D and could be used for energy related issues as well (?). Then Dewey Larson physics will be also more significant.

I can count on one hand the number of passages in The Ra Material that I found difficult to accept [...]

Will be interesting to know what other passages you find difficult to accept.
forever

Postunity100 »

Sattva wrote:I can count on one hand the number of passages in The Ra Material that I found difficult to accept. Other than those few instances, I found the whole of the Material to resonate with the ring of truth, and to explain much. This is one of the few passages I had difficulty with:

57.13 ↥ Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?
Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

you seem to be not remembering a lot of important mentions of pyramids. it was explicitly said that these were made to balance the earth, however great pyramid was out of alignment due to earth changes.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=57#13

forever wrote:Not certain they will provide 'free energy' as you say. Tesla approach could do that.

Ra speaks about the upstream coming out of pyramid's top, for small pyramids. naturally this stream also exists in greater pyramid shapes too. as evidenced by various experiments.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/gip2.htm
unity100

PostSattva »

I did remember the other quotes and in fact re-read them all before posting this. But, they all seem to do with initiation or balancing Earth's energies, and Ra seems to indicate that the pyramids are no longer useful at this time.

This is a sharp contrast to what I see happening: so many more pyramids being discovered. If they are no longer useful, why are they just now manifesting into our awareness?

Also, I find the idea of pyramids offering free energy quite fascinating. Assuming that human life continues on this planet, something has to change in regards to energy.

It just seems to me that there is much, much more to the pyramids than what Ra spoke of, so I am wondering if there is actually much more than Ra was able to mention.

I just got this book, though I haven't read it yet. It has gotten me thinking this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/187918 ... UTF8&psc=1
Sattva

Postunity100 »

Sattva wrote:I did remember the other quotes and in fact re-read them all before posting this. But, they all seem to do with initiation or balancing Earth's energies, and Ra seems to indicate that the pyramids are no longer useful at this time.

This is a sharp contrast to what I see happening: so many more pyramids being discovered. If they are no longer useful, why are they just now manifesting into our awareness?

pyramids - at least the great pyramid - went out of alignment due to earthquakes and land movements. therefore they are no longer aligned with the magnetic north. not to mention magnetic north moving since then.

therefore they are not useful in balancing energies anymore.

it doesnt mean that pyramids as a concept are dysfunctional. it means that the ones which were built thousands of years ago are no longer functioning in the way they were intended to, due to above factors.

if you can build a copy of great pyramid aligned to current magnetic north, that would be a different matter.
unity100

PostSattva »

Agreed. But, I'm wondering if they might have another purpose as well, not just their original purpose. Or maybe they were intended to function differently once the poles shifted. It's interesting that so many pyramids are being discovered. Who built all these other pyramids, and why are they being discovered now?
Sattva

Postunity100 »

their additional purposes were described by ra. inititation, healing, teaching purposes - in varied mixtures in between different pyramid types.

why are now being discovered?

we are able to fly around the world easily now. cheap motorized sports flying through many means like paragliding, flying wings, kites, gliders etc made world easier to explore cheap. also we have gps and many technologies like infrared.
unity100

Return to Universal, Galactic, Solar System, Earth History