This seems to be real footage, but one never knows...

The place to talk about general stuff

Postforever »

Based on Q/A of this type found in book 5:
============
8.26 Questioner: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.
============

Note on 1:00 craft is triangular when the person taking the video is zooming in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqiI0jlQc
forever

Postunity100 »

this is a fake - notice how it stands out compared to the visuals of explosions. also its unaffected by extreme blasts. adobe after effects, people said.

ra says that these craft's weapons are very destructive. it would not be possible to fly with them just a few dozen meters above the ground and use that weapon immediately on the ground.
unity100

Postforever »

Yes. Most likely fake.
However, those quasi-type of weapons exist, as specified in the material.
forever

Postunity100 »

leaving aside existing, i very much think that they are one of the main factors determining the shape of the international political scene.
unity100

Postforever »

unity100 wrote:leaving aside existing, i very much think that they are one of the main factors determining the shape of the international political scene.

Most likely.
forever

Postforever »

unity100 wrote:leaving aside existing, i very much think that they are one of the main factors determining the shape of the international political scene.

This seems more important now that I am paying more attention.

It implies there are a group of people that possess these weapons, etc and can use them to their own advantage. This is very serious. And Ra said the Russians and the USA have them ---different sources. USA for the Nicola Tesla papers basically stolen and Russia given the information by no other than the Confederation -- seemingly after death of Stalin.

But my main focus is a successful transition to positive 4D. This is what the sub-sub-logos (planet), is activated now to become by the sub-sub-sub logoi (people). It is due to free will...that is, more sub-sub-sub logoi are positive than negative.

If there is an elite group determined (by ignorance, temper tantrums, and obviously the threat of use or actual usage, of this technology) to retard this process, this is as mentioned, very serious.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

This seems more important now that I am paying more attention.

It implies there are a group of people that possess these weapons, etc and can use them to their own advantage. This is very serious. And Ra said the Russians and the USA have them ---different sources. USA for the Nicola Tesla papers basically stolen and Russia given the information by no other than the Confederation -- seemingly after death of Stalin.

others probably also have it by now.

But my main focus is a successful transition to positive 4D. This is what the sub-sub-logos (planet), is activated now to become by the sub-sub-sub logoi (people). It is due to free will...that is, more sub-sub-sub logoi are positive than negative.

If there is an elite group determined (by ignorance, temper tantrums, and obviously the threat of use or actual usage, of this technology) to retard this process, this is as mentioned, very serious.

since harvest is passed and completed, the rules regarding this planet are probably not exactly the same as before. even though these cliques are from this planet's population, i don't think this planet will be let for anyone to destroy.
unity100

Postforever »

since harvest is passed and completed, the rules regarding this planet are probably not exactly the same as before. even though these cliques are from this planet's population, i don't think this planet will be let for anyone to destroy.

Different things to consider here.

Okay. harvest happened some time in 2011-12 per information in Ra material and Mayans (information given by other 6th density group working there and Mayans able to create the calendar, lost cities --probably with more help than simple info, etc).

Somehow it happened. Then once released from chemical bodies, proper placement occurs per harvest results. Since harvest happened in time/space, something happened during the time/space portion of the sub-sub-sub logoi (sleep) that allowed harvest to occur.

However, there is still a transition in space/time going on. Even if the sub-sub logos does no allow significant destruction to happen the sub-logos could intervene too if needed.

An interesting occurrence is when yellow ray goes on potentiation.

Then orange and green will be active (also red of course)...then if no active-yellow is present, would current 3d ape-type bodies 'revert' to orange ?

I am trying to explore how this transition is going to develop.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

Different things to consider here.

Okay. harvest happened some time in 2011-12 per information in Ra material and Mayans (information given by other 6th density group working there and Mayans able to create the calendar, lost cities --probably with more help than simple info, etc).

Somehow it happened. Then once released from chemical bodies, proper placement occurs per harvest results. Since harvest happened in time/space, something happened during the time/space portion of the sub-sub-sub logoi (sleep) that allowed harvest to occur.

no placement occurs unless the entity is dead, or dying. those incarnated are placed in their 7d manifestation, and their exact level is seen, harvest status is determined.

if an entity remembers harvest, it would be dependent on what level the entity is at : those who are of lower density could see light entities and they may stop at a point where they cant go further no more - while still seeing a light entity, massive light, or engulfing light - and those who are of higher densities may see things more as they are depending on their density level.

of course, these are 7d matters - harvesters were told to be beyond 7d too. which means that remembering harvest and what is remembered would take the form what would be seen as proper for the entity - by the entity itself, and its higher resources. so it can take any form. those who prefer to see things as they are even if they dont immediately understand what's going on, would see things as they happen probably.

after the harvest, it is possible for the entity to move to a different place in time/space of earth, depending on incarnation plan it made. this may explain a good deal of the character changes of people during that period. different place in this context does not mean a different dimension or an alternate reality or anything else - just a different point in the time/space sphere of this planet.

However, there is still a transition in space/time going on. Even if the sub-sub logos does no allow significant destruction to happen the sub-logos could intervene too if needed.

intervention of sub logos would not be required, also is irrelevant. All entities on this planet, including the planet itself, has 7d totalities. Major governing source for their own entities.

An interesting occurrence is when yellow ray goes on potentiation.

Then orange and green will be active (also red of course)...then if no active-yellow is present, would current 3d ape-type bodies 'revert' to orange ?

I am trying to explore how this transition is going to develop.

3d ape type bodies would become extinct probably. unless preserved in some way.
unity100

Postforever »

no placement occurs unless the entity is dead, or dying. those incarnated are placed in their 7d manifestation, and their exact level is seen, harvest status is determined.

that is what I understand when I mentioned 'once release from chemical bodies' (once dead).

intervention of sub logos would not be required, also is irrelevant. All entities on this planet, including the planet itself, has 7d totalities. Major governing source for their own entities.

I don't think it is irrelevant since this solar system is this sub-logos creation. Can you expand on this irrelevancy? Why if necessary, a sub-logos cannot intervene ?

If a sub-logos has created sub-sub-logoi (planets) and for the sake of simplicity sub-sub-sub-logoi (3rd density entities --when spirit is finally pulled to an entity as mind/body/spirit), the totality concept is difficult to understand for each entity. One possibility is that spirit comes from first central sun and not the sub-logoi. And mind/body is provided by the sub-logos. Then m/b/s is the way to experience for the entity, who deep inside is in reality spirit (part of the original logos rather than a product of a sub-logos).

Assuming the sub-logos is an 8th density entity, what is the 7d totality for each entity ? By each entity are we taking about 1st, 2nd etc to 6th ?
forever

Next

Return to General Blab - Talk and chat about stuff