This seems to be real footage, but one never knows...

The place to talk about general stuff

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:
intervention of sub logos would not be required, also is irrelevant. All entities on this planet, including the planet itself, has 7d totalities. Major governing source for their own entities.

I don't think it is irrelevant since this solar system is this sub-logos creation. Can you expand on this irrelevancy? Why if necessary, a sub-logos cannot intervene ?

its not sub-logos cannot intervene. its that the totality of the entity (from individual mbs to planetary) is the next higher source lower than sub-logos. before sub-logos needing intervening, the totality would already be acting, if necessary.

If a sub-logos has created sub-sub-logoi (planets) and for the sake of simplicity sub-sub-sub-logoi (3rd density entities --when spirit is finally pulled to an entity as mind/body/spirit), the totality concept is difficult to understand for each entity. One possibility is that spirit comes from first central sun and not the sub-logoi. And mind/body is provided by the sub-logos. Then m/b/s is the way to experience for the entity, who deep inside is in reality spirit (part of the original logos rather than a product of a sub-logos).

all totalities are totalities of smaller entities which converge into greater totalities as octave reaches towards infinity. its not complicated. creation in an octave disperses in a hierarchical manner, and then coalesces and combines back in the same manner like it came. therefore what has dispersed at the start, coalesces at the end.

physical material of body vehicle for mbs entity is part of the planet it lives on.

Assuming the sub-logos is an 8th density entity, what is the 7d totality for each entity ? By each entity are we taking about 1st, 2nd etc to 6th ?

ra says sub-logos is not part of any particular density - it is manifest in all densities at the same time.
unity100

Postforever »

all totalities are totalities of smaller entities which converge into greater totalities as octave reaches towards infinity. its not complicated. creation in an octave disperses in a hierarchical manner, and then coalesces and combines back in the same manner like it came. therefore what has dispersed at the start, coalesces at the end.

What I understand by this is that the sub-logos is the totality of the 6th density entity graduating to 7th.

The higher self then being able to recreate the octave in the particular sub-logos space/time-time/
space of this solar system in this galaxy.

Although this space and time are manipulated differently for a 6th density entity. Ra said there were not part of time. This is unclear. Maybe they meant something like, not part of time the way we understand time. In any case, within the octave, and also seemingly within the solar system of this sub-logos, at least under its direct influence even at mid-6th D.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

What I understand by this is that the sub-logos is the totality of the 6th density entity graduating to 7th.

that wouldnt be correct. 'present in all densities' includes 1st d, which is the 8th of the previous octave, and 8th d, which is the 1st of next octave.

The higher self then being able to recreate the octave in the particular sub-logos space/time-time/

rather unclear.

Although this space and time are manipulated differently for a 6th density entity. Ra said there were not part of time. This is unclear. Maybe they meant something like, not part of time the way we understand time. In any case, within the octave, and also seemingly within the solar system of this sub-logos, at least under its direct influence even at mid-6th D.

time and space are an integrated fabric.

ra's situation may be like a surfer in this sea of time and space fabric. looking at the totality resources the totality left, to the 6th density entity.
unity100

Postforever »

that wouldnt be correct. 'present in all densities' includes 1st d, which is the 8th of the previous octave, and 8th d, which is the 1st of next octave.

i am just going to explore this a little more.
The 7th is the end of the octave. If the totality of the entity is 7th density (after that same entity experienced 1st thru 7th to finally coalesce) --starting from last octave...to the end of this octave, the sub-logos provides the space-time and time-space for this to occur including light/energy for matter and evolution to occur --via the planets, etc. Interesting enough, the planet itself is a m/b/s, it seems as is the sub-logos and on and on but in a hierarchical pattern.

The sub-logos is the gateway for the beginning of m/b/s ---although during first 2 densities m/b-- from last octave to the next octave. And it seems to me that entities from last octave keep coming and coming and the octave keeps going and going.

There could be two ways to this: the sub-logos is the origin of m/b/s --thought I am exploring right now-- or the sub-logos just provides the light/love --intelligent energy-- for evolution to occur. m/b/s coming from last octave but spirit part from original creator.

The sub-logos was present in the last octave and is present on next octave as you mentioned. And in this octave, the binary service-to self vs service to others is explored in an infinity pattern and variety.

rather unclear.

Please refer to you first post which I think is spot on: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2
Only thing I am adding is that there is opportunity to infinitely keep exploring this binary concept.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

i am just going to explore this a little more.
The 7th is the end of the octave. If the totality of the entity is 7th density (after that same entity experienced 1st thru 7th to finally coalesce) --starting from last octave...to the end of this octave, the sub-logos provides the space-time and time-space for this to occur including light/energy for matter and evolution to occur --via the planets, etc. Interesting enough, the planet itself is a m/b/s, it seems as is the sub-logos and on and on but in a hierarchical pattern.

its not only sub-logos that provide space/time and time/space. its all the co creators hierarchy - ranging from sub-logos to planetary logos, to mbses, and the thought forms they create.

also, as i remember, planet doesnt become a sub-sub-logos until it moves into early 4.

The sub-logos is the gateway for the beginning of m/b/s ---although during first 2 densities m/b-- from last octave to the next octave. And it seems to me that entities from last octave keep coming and coming and the octave keeps going and going.

possibly. sub-logos is present in all densities, therefore emitting all vibrations and their energies.

cant exactly tell whether the arriving energy is coming from previous octave, or its the current energy of the sub-logos.

There could be two ways to this: the sub-logos is the origin of m/b/s --thought I am exploring right now-- or the sub-logos just provides the light/love --intelligent energy-- for evolution to occur. m/b/s coming from last octave but spirit part from original creator.

the mbses come to being from the already present 1d material entities in the physical body of planets. they dont come from outside. spirit is also there. it is not individualized.

the blueprint of mbs is already provided.

rather unclear.

Please refer to you first post which I think is spot on: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2
Only thing I am adding is that there is opportunity to infinitely keep exploring this binary concept.

it may be possible.

however it is also possible that all the infinite possibilities for that entity in this octave may have been discovered, and therefore the entity left the identity behind and moved forward.
unity100

Postforever »

also, as i remember, planet doesnt become a sub-sub-logos until it moves into early 4.

it appears that that is what ra says. However, the planet provides the materials for the blueprint to occur, the blueprint created probably by the galactic Logos (or even above that). the sub-logos giving the so called love-light to make all this happen in this locale.

It is difficult to understand the hierarchy if the sub-sub-logos becomes that --asides from planetary sphere-- due to the formation of a social memory complex and not before. after all the planetary roots are already present when this occur. Not only that, the sub-sub-sub logos are 3D entities, not 1st or 2nd.

The interaction of a planet with 4D entities makes this planet a sub-sub logos but why not before ?
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

it appears that that is what ra says. However, the planet provides the materials for the blueprint to occur, the blueprint created probably by the galactic Logos (or even above that). the sub-logos giving the so called love-light to make all this happen in this locale.

all blueprints are known and available since the start of this octave. subologi modify these archetypes, and create varying creations. planet does not provide any blueprints or archetypes - when it becomes planetary logos, it probably keeps expanding creation by modifying the archetypes provided to it by sub-logos.

forever wrote:It is difficult to understand the hierarchy if the sub-sub-logos becomes that --asides from planetary sphere-- due to the formation of a social memory complex and not before. after all the planetary roots are already present when this occur. Not only that, the sub-sub-sub logos are 3D entities, not 1st or 2nd.

The interaction of a planet with 4D entities makes this planet a sub-sub logos but why not before ?

planet cant become sub-sub-logos until it is conscious. thats why it cannot directly start as a sublogos. just like individual mbses - they do not act as co-creators in the name we define the concept, when they are in 1st or 2nd densities. despite they do create things - especially in 2d. however conscious creation starts with the entity becoming conscious.

a sub-logos is basically a conscious, non-dissipating focus. these traits are not present in the form required in 1d entities or 2d entities. same goes for planetary logos.

when there is a non-dissipating, non-disintegrating focus and this becomes conscious, it can consciously convert the energy it receives into creations.
unity100

Previous

Return to General Blab - Talk and chat about stuff