[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Colored Clouds • View topic - chemtrails

chemtrails

The place to talk about general stuff

Postforever »

I have not seen those for a bit. A least not like today in a long time.

It was truly excessive and obvious. Too many. Everywhere. Ridiculously obvious.

I think this is a good article about this issue (has good pictures. I am not sure about any conclusions and could have multiple purposes as well):

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtrails ... ng/5355299
forever

Postunity100 »

there is a chance that they are trying to use these in order to counter solar storms and x ray influxes.
unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postunity100 »

i dont think they are doing it with any such intent. if they are doing it for that reason, they are probably doing it to protect electricity grid and whatnot.
unity100

Postforever »

Probably not. However, one wonders why it is such a secret, denials, etc when it is such an obvious thing, unless it would open another can of worms related to other things like weather modification, even DARPA weaponry.

But something like I said in the post would probably require a much larger scale of intervention, if that is even possible, with current technology.
forever

Postunity100 »

protecting status quo and interests. preventing 'fear' -> the thing which they think that may lose them power. many possible reasons.
unity100

Postforever »

In my perception, I have seen the frequency diminish greatly. Years ago, could be said, it was almost a daily occurrence in the areas where I lived.

Now, few and far between. That is why seeing these again at a greater scale was a surprise to me. Could be an isolated and temporary thing,
forever

Postforever »

There is something mysterious about the type of clouds (although these are 'colored') portrayed on this forum's picture logo (the colored clouds).

Today they were dominant in the sky and they have a good feeling (I had this good feeling about them way before the logo was created).
Maybe I have read before about this (i think those type of clouds I've read, go by the name of 'sylphs') and some people says kinda eats/destroys chemtrails.

Well today the sky was full of sylphs and maybe i just saw an isolated case of chemtrail.
In a sense, i believe is totally the opposite of chemtrails.

I remember how in the material, 4 density 'wars' are fought at a totally different level --just thinking about this.

Of course, we are just using a little candle in a big big dark place to discover things but these were my feelings when I see those type of clouds.
forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Return to General Blab - Talk and chat about stuff