Higher self

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

This is a subject very much talked about/discussed I think yet very obscure and complicated.

70.9 ↥ Questioner: I think I have an erroneous concept of the mind/body/spirit complex, for instance, that I represent here in this density and my higher self. The concept probably comes from my concept of space and time. I am going to try to unscramble it. The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth density, simultaneously. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

However:

70.8 ↥ Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

It turns back.

I think this is possible in 3rd density and under the condition of the veil.

This means that the higher self can modify itself on a constant basis (as long as it is reincarnated in 3d).

This makes 3d (because of the veil again) a sorts of playground for keeping the octave in permanent change in regards of m/b/s complexes.

Now is this the case when Ra leaves the octave in a couple billion years ? Ra knows about the higher self (at least directly) because they are already mid-6d.

(are they the higher self currently of their past 3d selves ?)

37.6 ↥ Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Obviously, what is added to this memory bank from 3d on (I don't think it applies to the entity when 1d's, 2d's existences but could be possible), will affect seemingly the replay of the 3d entity in 4d, 5d, early 6d.

Hypothesis/theoretic observation: then the octave is by and of itself an infinity dynamic creation possible harvesting more entities from the previous octaves so it is both a replay and a new play for the new entities entering the octave.

Wanderers concept is tricky. Ra could be higher self for their past Venus entities (some probably united to for Ra from other origins --some 3d past entities would have higher selves form different 6d's SMC groups).

Then wanderers (Ra wanderers for example), provide a spirit --or portion (?), and directly incarnate in 3d with 3d mind/body complexes. Or at least, subjected to the 3d archetypal structure for these complexes.
forever

Postunity100 »

http://earthweareone.com/our-model-of-t ... tire-time/

i think this is quite a good explanation of these concepts.

past self, future self, the entity which is in future space/time and time/space point, can look back to his earlier self.

its hard to say this looking back is only possible at 3d. or whether it is possible in every other density.

since totalities and smc totalities come to act as a higher resource for 4d entities and higher, it seems that the totality takes over the role of higher self.

i dont see the resource totality leaves as a memory bank - i dont think its just memory. it is probably the entire picture of the entity EXISTING in this octave - in the past. its not a memory of times past, but its a live picture. and what the entity can possibly be, also included in this.

the possibility of more harvesting from this octave after this octave ends.... may be possible. however it is also possible that the resource that is left is the entire picture of all the possibilities in this octave.

i dont think the 6d higher self 'provides spirit' to the 3d self. the spirit is there in 3d self, the 6d spirit is there with 6d self. they are different points in time.

the possibility of 6d self reincarnating as wanderer to his 3d self's world is interesting, however considering how the 6d higher self takes the resources from totality towards end of 6d, that may not be happening.

whether the early 6d entity can reincarnate as wanderer to his old 3d world while his 3d self is living there, is another good question.
unity100

Postforever »

since totalities and smc totalities come to act as a higher resource for 4d entities and higher, it seems that the totality takes over the role of higher self.

this seems to be an important point directly related to 6d higher self and 'gift' related to 3d. Could be this gift is directly related to the veil. It is hard to imagine a 3d existence without a veil and clear access to higher self resources.

the possibility of more harvesting from this octave after this octave ends.... may be possible. however it is also possible that the resource that is left is the entire picture of all the possibilities in this octave.

Seems more likely. Then this implies infinite possibilities. There are infinite galaxies currently.

i dont think the 6d higher self 'provides spirit' to the 3d self. the spirit is there in 3d self, the 6d spirit is there with 6d self. they are different points in time.

yes. like 3 points in a circle. 3d, higher self, totality. So Ra in 3d Venus has as higher selves current Ra ---as individuals (funny thing, then how does it affect the Venus 3d entity ? when Ra is a wanderer ?---to keep things simple since entity could have united with Ra from other planets, origins in 6d.

the possibility of 6d self reincarnating as wanderer to his 3d self's world is interesting, however considering how the 6d higher self takes the resources from totality towards end of 6d, that may not be happening.

whether the early 6d entity can reincarnate as wanderer to his old 3d world while his 3d self is living there, is another good question.

ok but:

The current concept of wanderer ie: CURRENT Ra reincarnating in 3d body/mind in 3d earth...what is the part that reincarnates ? Should be the spirit and mind adjusted to 3d archetypal structure with severe brick walls to the unconscious maybe even more than regular 3d entities.

This would make sense since the SMC would be the wanderers higher self ---or equivalent. Same for 4d, 5d wanderers it seems.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

this seems to be an important point directly related to 6d higher self and 'gift' related to 3d. Could be this gift is directly related to the veil. It is hard to imagine a 3d existence without a veil and clear access to higher self resources.

resources totality leaves is not something that pertains to 3d. the higher self manifestation is. what difference in between those exist is a question in itself. does it include entity's entire picture including 4d, 5d. or only or mainly 3d.

forever wrote:

Seems more likely. Then this implies infinite possibilities. There are infinite galaxies currently.

hard to say anything definitive on that. if, there was infinite possibility for development in a particular universe, the entity would not leave it at the end of octave and move forward.

forever wrote:

yes. like 3 points in a circle. 3d, higher self, totality. So Ra in 3d Venus has as higher selves current Ra ---as individuals (funny thing, then how does it affect the Venus 3d entity ? when Ra is a wanderer ?---to keep things simple since entity could have united with Ra from other planets, origins in 6d.

its in future. space/time of 6d ra does not exist with space/time of 3d ra, from what it seems. if ra comes back as a wanderer, it would incarnate into PAST venus in past 3d space/time point.

totality of venus also exists in future time point.

forever wrote:

ok but:

The current concept of wanderer ie: CURRENT Ra reincarnating in 3d body/mind in 3d earth...what is the part that reincarnates ? Should be the spirit and mind adjusted to 3d archetypal structure with severe brick walls to the unconscious maybe even more than regular 3d entities.

This would make sense since the SMC would be the wanderers higher self ---or equivalent. Same for 4d, 5d wanderers it seems.

ra individual incarnating from 6d to a place would incarnate as the mbs, and would take on 3d B and M components. it would join the 'earth racial mind', leaving the 'ra racial mind', and would incarnate in a 3d body instead of a 6d body. accepting any limitations that are on the experience due to veil or other things.
unity100

Postforever »

hard to say anything definitive on that. if, there was infinite possibility for development in a particular universe, the entity would not leave it at the end of octave and move forward.

How do you interpret 'infinity galaxies' concepts. i believe Ra refers to this octave/universe. Maybe the reference is a general reference encompassing more than this octave. The same thing about infinite sub-densities. How can we discern the 'original' infinity from another infinity subset (of infinity) ?

ra individual incarnating from 6d to a place would incarnate as the mbs, and would take on 3d B and M components. it would join the 'earth racial mind', leaving the 'ra racial mind', and would incarnate in a 3d body instead of a 6d body. accepting any limitations that are on the experience due to veil or other things.

This is an important distinction (m/b/s) since they cannot be separated. it is the whole triad that reincarnates BUT the mind and body are 3d in space/time. m/b/s are still 6d.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

How do you interpret 'infinity galaxies' concepts. i believe Ra refers to this octave/universe. Maybe the reference is a general reference encompassing more than this octave. The same thing about infinite sub-densities. How can we discern the 'original' infinity from another infinity subset (of infinity) ?

there is 'one' infinity. infinity is infinite. anything else is a part of infinity and exists within.

infinite number of galaxies, or from our perspective infinitely increasing number of galaxies, should be a reality within infinity.

all versions of this galaxy, octave, ra, you, me, the monitor in front of you, the keyboard, should exist within infinity.

which means anything that is not infinity, is not truly infinite. however due to infinity's nature, there are infinite versions of them inside infinity.

This is an important distinction (m/b/s) since they cannot be separated. it is the whole triad that reincarnates BUT the mind and body are 3d in space/time. m/b/s are still 6d.

the spirit should be the one that incarnates. mbs complex (as we are, all of us) comes to being from the m b and s elements being complexes at the time they are - so a 3d mbs with s being 6d spirit, is what it is - a 3d m, b and a 6d s.

the 'cannot be separated' comes from the time/space counterpart of bodies - while 3d body counterpart in time space gets activated, 6d body counterpart gets deactivated. thus the entity incarnates into a 3d earth body, with its 3d astral body.
unity100

Postforever »

the 'cannot be separated' comes from the time/space counterpart of bodies - while 3d body counterpart in time space gets activated, 6d body counterpart gets deactivated. thus the entity incarnates into a 3d earth body, with its 3d astral body.

The mind seems more tricky. Apparently then, the mind is just an adjustment of the wanderer's mind to the archetypes of 3d space/time. I say 3d space/time since the veil is part of 3d space/time and not of 3d time/space; --22 archetypes vs 9 without veil. this seems to make the mind part while reincarnating somewhat different to the body in the triad.

I imagine activating and deactivating astral bodies in time/space or 3d bodies in space/time would be an easier task than 'activating' the mind complex unless it is an automatic feature when delving in the 3d t/s-s/t realms.

Then, seems that because of the veil (rather lack of it) a 6d wanderer could not reincarnate in 5d, 4d. Or a 5d on 4d.

===========

yes. infinity is 'one' otherwise as Ra says there is no reference.

The question about the infinity existence of octaves --that is, current octave existing forever...when all entities in the octave are 7th density seems the continuance of the existence of the octave seems unnecessary.

A good question would be 'what is going on now in the previous octave ?'.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

The mind seems more tricky. Apparently then, the mind is just an adjustment of the wanderer's mind to the archetypes of 3d space/time. I say 3d space/time since the veil is part of 3d space/time and not of 3d time/space; --22 archetypes vs 9 without veil. this seems to make the mind part while reincarnating somewhat different to the body in the triad.

it is hard to determine this. however i dont think its just an adjustment. the concept of racial mind, planetary mind, archetypes all come into play. i think that when wanderer chooses to incarnate, he leaves actively being part of its own racial mind (Ra) and joins the racial mind of the planet, and any subdivision within the planet. however there must be a connection that is kept. but i dont know whether this may happen due to deep connections in between the roots of the mind or something else.

i dont think its limited to space/time either - otherwise you would have a 6d spirit with 6d mind but a 3d astral body in time/space of this planet. its not so much a wandering/incarnation at that point. even if limited by a 3d astral body, the entity would still be quite capable, i think.

however of course, these are things in need of detailed research, and hard to just estimate or guess like this.

forever wrote:I imagine activating and deactivating astral bodies in time/space or 3d bodies in space/time would be an easier task than 'activating' the mind complex unless it is an automatic feature when delving in the 3d t/s-s/t realms.

this is an important concept.

the mind could not be seen as something that can simply be activated/deactivated. mind works through the biases and decision making mechanisms and the general nature of interaction/thinking that is developed by a group during its experience. be it planetary mind, be it racial mind, be it its subdivisions. the racial mind of ra would be quite different from racial mind of human civilization in those regards, even if archetype and general traits are the same.

so its not like it can be 'turn on/off'.

Then, seems that because of the veil (rather lack of it) a 6d wanderer could not reincarnate in 5d, 4d. Or a 5d on 4d.

though that part was left a little obscure and unexplained, due to veil not being present, and also especially due to the increasing capacity of the higher density entities for communication (telepathy etc), and energy/thought sharing/sending/receiving, the concept of wanderer would be rather unnecessary in my opinion.

===========

yes. infinity is 'one' otherwise as Ra says there is no reference.

the catch is, ra needs a reference. and us, and others. infinity, does not need a reference.

infinity must be infinite. if it is definable by any adjective, it means its not infinite anymore. this includes the adjective 'one' - this means infinity is not 'many', therefore does not contain the counterpart of the concept of 'one', and therefore it cannot be infinite anymore due to not having something included.

there is no description or explanation of infinity other than being infinite. which ironically also must include the concept of being finite - since infinity cannot be infinite if anything is removed from its subset.

The question about the infinity existence of octaves --that is, current octave existing forever...when all entities in the octave are 7th density seems the continuance of the existence of the octave seems unnecessary.

the current octave will forever be here, live, existing forever. the future of this octave will be in its future - including its 7d. as we can understand from what ra says about wanderers from other octaves, coming back is also possible.

A good question would be 'what is going on now in the previous octave ?'.

what is going on there now, is what happened in our past.
unity100

Postforever »

what is going on there now, is what happened in our past.

unity100

Seems reasonable.

Now, those wanderers coming form the octave ahead... They then are probably coming to their past.

Seems also reasonable to conclude that the necessity for light-bringers then in this case, shows this present octave ongoing with experiences and development in the present time (for us and for them). That means that the octave keeps going and going with new experiences even if entities left once 7th gateway is reached.

Another point is the point of consciousness: we are experiencing this now...we are not experiencing the last octave or the next octave even if we are in the past and future regarding those.

I am thinking that it is in 7th density (becoming with no identity-no memory-no self) this is experienced at all levels and octaves (at least the past ones) when temporarily, the entities/smc is part of the "One".
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:Seems also reasonable to conclude that the necessity for light-bringers then in this case, shows this present octave ongoing with experiences and development in the present time (for us and for them). That means that the octave keeps going and going with new experiences even if entities left once 7th gateway is reached.

im not so sure we can easily say that new experiences keep going on in an octave after an octave is completed.

Another point is the point of consciousness: we are experiencing this now...we are not experiencing the last octave or the next octave even if we are in the past and future regarding those.

our past selves are in past, future selves are in future.

I am thinking that it is in 7th density (becoming with no identity-no memory-no self) this is experienced at all levels and octaves (at least the past ones) when temporarily, the entities/smc is part of the "One".

instead of 'no identity, no memory, no self', 'all identity, all memory, all self' would be a better term.
unity100

Next

Return to General Ra Material Topics