Higher self

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

instead of 'no identity, no memory, no self', 'all identity, all memory, all self' would be a better term.

haha yeah it seems it is the definition for Alzheimer's disease. I was referring to this quote. Strangely, it means just what you said but said with no's added.

16.22 ↥ Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future… all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

forever

Postforever »

on another note: 6d negative smc (early 6d before they hit the wall and need to change polarity in order to progress).. seems to me that a veiled 3d scenario would be ideal to to this polarity change, faster to do. But then this would make many wanderers of negative 6d in a 3d planet...albeit EARLY 6d.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:on another note: 6d negative smc (early 6d before they hit the wall and need to change polarity in order to progress).. seems to me that a veiled 3d scenario would be ideal to to this polarity change, faster to do. But then this would make many wanderers of negative 6d in a 3d planet...albeit EARLY 6d.

a negative entity would find it hard to incarnate in 3d veil before switching polarity i think. however after switching polarity, that may be a good way to do some balancing and make up some 'karma', if you will.
unity100

Previous

Return to General Ra Material Topics