Harvest

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

I would like to explore the harvest issue in more depth.
Specifically that it has already occurred and why this could be a high possibility.

Continuity must be maintained in space/time.
Harvest is a time/space event.

People just dying in space/time maintains continuity. Rules of the galaxy/solar system.

Mayan calendar and in fact, Calleman's discoveries about dates, correlates with the Ra material.

Is it too early to say 2011 'approximately' in 2014 or is it too late and the harvest already occurred in time/space (possibility being while asleep --(when Intelligent Infinity gateway opened in that period ?)

It is a revolutionary thought (originally thought by unity100) and I would like to explore this in more depth.

Then the transition to 4D society is a different matter.
forever
 

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:I would like to explore the harvest issue in more depth.
Specifically that it has already occurred and why this could be a high possibility.

Continuity must be maintained in space/time.
Harvest is a time/space event.

People just dying in space/time maintains continuity. Rules of the galaxy/solar system.

Mayan calendar and in fact, Calleman's discoveries about dates, correlates with the Ra material.

Is it too early to say 2011 'approximately' in 2014 or is it too late and the harvest already occurred in time/space (possibility being while asleep --(when Intelligent Infinity gateway opened in that period ?)


According to what ra says, intelligent infinity offers a 'type of clock', which is basically seen from the orbits and revolutions of galaxy and objects inside it.

this explains two fundamentally important things :

- that the rhythms of the galaxy and what is inside it are what create the progression of the existence in this galaxy,

- and why confederation was so concerned about time regarding impending harvest and the preparedness of the population of this planet.

Ra says that the gates open at the striking of the clock, regardless of the state of the planet that is going through harvest. Which is easy to understand why, looking at the concepts just above : because the progression of the galaxy is tied to the galaxy itself - its revolution, its members, their orbits and revolutions -, its totally unstoppable and un-modifiable.

It opens at the striking of the clock. Anyone who is ready is harvested, anyone who is not ready needs to go to another planet which will soon be having its striking of the hour. Of course, the destined planet needs to be compatible with the biases of the entity.

The timing for this striking of the clock, was given as 2011 as ra, when don queried about a date. The reason why the year 2011 is so sharp is that, ra answered that this was an approximate date for harvest, when don asked whether harvest was going to happen at a particular date, or would be spread-out to a duration.

Logically, if it was spread out to a duration, ra would mention this, instead of answering that this was an approximate date for harvest. The interval or proximity would be specified.

Since it was not mentioned - actually not even the possibility of extending to 1-2 years was mentioned, this means that the harvest event can fit inside a year - months, and at most a year.

This indeed coincides with mayan calendars and their explanations, and also calleman's findings. Which is probably why don directly came up with the exact 2011 date - he probably moved from mayan calendar.

Then the transition to 4D society is a different matter.


indeed it is. however there is one thing curious - it was ~1980 when don asked about the transition duration, which was answered as in between 100 years and 700 years. ~35 years passed since then.

Which means that the completion of the transition with best possibility is just 65 years away. Transition coming to halfway - world being 50% different than how it was - is 15 years away.
unity100
 

Postforever »

So basically: harvest occurred around 2011. the Gateway opens and entities are deemed harvestable or not (another issue is what happened at this time to wanderers and dual-activated ones)

Then, this is set. When the 3D entity dies (silver-cord no longer active) then the proper placement of the entity occurs and in next re-incarnation placed in appropriate planet and situation.

Entities already dead a the time of harvest only have to be placed properly (after life review, etc).

Entities now dying will go through the placement process and will not be re-incarnating back to this planet (unless harvestable to 4D positive).

This leaves an interesting thought: are any 3D entities re-incarnating after 2011--or so ? Is this even possible ?

While the bulk of current Earth's population is 3D, the transition to 4D in the next 65 years (minimum, max 700) will require dual activated ones.

Is every child born after harvest dual-activated ?
forever
 

Postforever »

a transition to 4d is not possible without dual activated entities evolving the process.

I just cannot think of any reason as to why a 3rd density needs or can reincarnate currently if harvest already happened circa 2011.
forever
 

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:So basically: harvest occurred around 2011. the Gateway opens and entities are deemed harvestable or not (another issue is what happened at this time to wanderers and dual-activated ones)


dual activated entities are already harvested. therefore neither their situation or their life plan would probably not change. unless they had a dramatic change in their spiritual bias.

for wanderers, it is complicated. we know that they are harvested when dead. this would mean that during harvest they could also be harvested to see their overall balance. i would say what happens afterwards would then depend on the wanderer's intentions, life plan, any strong change of biases in its spirit complex.

Then, this is set. When the 3D entity dies (silver-cord no longer active) then the proper placement of the entity occurs and in next re-incarnation placed in appropriate planet and situation.

Entities already dead a the time of harvest only have to be placed properly (after life review, etc).

Entities now dying will go through the placement process and will not be re-incarnating back to this planet (unless harvestable to 4D positive).


re-placement of the entity could happen at any time, when totality or harvesters are involved, as i see it. moreover, there doesnt need to be death - as we can see from the case of the walk-in abraham lincoln, and also how ra mentioned they could replace carla at any point in time and keep manifesting just as they were carla for the rest of the incarnation. accepting and handling all the karmic responsibilities too. but, in the case of walk-in, the entity is kept in suspension in time-space. i cant tell whether this would be the case for all such replacements - since if an entity is harvestable and can be re-placed, it would probably mean that it had fulfilled all its responsibilities and obligations.

moreover, re-placement may not be necessary for any given entity. foremost, these entities knew they would be incarnating during harvest, and very probably were going to get harvested. therefore, their life plan would include this situation. leaving aside the very important fact that, any 3d entity who gets harvested on this planet, is then a native of this planet and is going to spend 4d experience here - therefore, it is rather illogical to cease the incarnation for a newly harvested 4d entity, only to reincarnate it to the SAME planet at the SAME time period. it is already there, incarnated and living.

this also means that it is very probable that these entities' life plans before harvest, and after harvest could have differences. depending on the success or failure of getting harvested.

therefore checking the life stories of the entities could be a better indicator regarding their harvest situation - the life story and behavior patterns before the harvest dates and after the harvest dates would probably show radical differences.

in the case of wanderers this may not be true. since these entities' harvest is not this 4d harvest - therefore the entity's plan could follow a general pattern set from before incarnation, but possibly greatly influenced and modified by the harvest. for whereas the necessity in pre-harvest world is increasing the harvest, the necessity in post-harvest world is not the same. therefore, even in wanderers' life plans, i would say that pre and post harvest behavior patterns and life plans could show considerable differences.

This leaves an interesting thought: are any 3D entities re-incarnating after 2011--or so ? Is this even possible ?


i think of course it would be possible. an early 4d transitional body would not be too different from a 3d body so that a late 3d entity could not incarnate into it. however, the increased vibrations and the resulting life format would be quite incompatible with the entity, therefore would make it very uncomfortable, and even possibly ailing. therefore there is no point.

in another front, already higher frequency entities close to harvest were being let to incarnate. i dont think that post harvest, situation would change - the incarnating entities would match the vibrations.

maybe entities which have the chance of harvesting themselves - opening the gate to intelligent infinity - could be let to incarnate for that purpose. but i'd say this would be a very very small number.


While the bulk of current Earth's population is 3D, the transition to 4D in the next 65 years (minimum, max 700) will require dual activated ones.

Is every child born after harvest dual-activated ?


probably not. for dual activated body require parents of higher vibrations themselves.

forever wrote:a transition to 4d is not possible without dual activated entities evolving the process.

I just cannot think of any reason as to why a 3rd density needs or can reincarnate currently if harvest already happened circa 2011.


first of all, there is no reason for there to be only 4d entities or incarnates. 3d and 4d can coexist at the same time, but in separate spheres.

what's probably going to happen is that the spheres will differentiate and separate, and a 4d sphere society will start coming to being, whereas 3d society dwindling and declining. or at least this would happen in a normal harvest of positive, or in a mixed harvest with possibility of isolation of peoples.

currently 3d and 4d spheres are inside each other. eventually they will separate.
unity100
 

Postforever »

This leaves an interesting thought: are any 3D entities re-incarnating after 2011--or so ? Is this even possible ?



i think of course it would be possible. an early 4d transitional body would not be too different from a 3d body so that a late 3d entity could not incarnate into it. however, the increased vibrations and the resulting life format would be quite incompatible with the entity, therefore would make it very uncomfortable, and even possibly ailing. therefore there is no point.


3D entities already living before harvest yes, of course. They continue living here. But new incarnations ? Where it is decided that the next reincarnation would be a 3D planet. Seems more appropriate to think that another 3D planet in one of the cycles --depending on the entity-- is the next step.

So there is no point. Except as you say, entities not harvested but still very close to have been.

This could allow for a quick say, 100 years transition.

probably not. for dual activated body require parents of higher vibrations themselves.


Yes. this is a key point I was missing. Thank you.

3D birth rate should go very low though.
(EDIT: seems in 1979 the global fertility rate was 6.0, and more or less currently seems it's 2.52 and in so called first world countries, apparently below 2.1. It would depend on how this trend continues to manifest)

what's probably going to happen is that the spheres will differentiate and separate, and a 4d sphere society will start coming to being, whereas 3d society dwindling and declining. or at least this would happen in a normal harvest of positive, or in a mixed harvest with possibility of isolation of peoples.

currently 3d and 4d spheres are inside each other. eventually they will separate.


It seems a similar situation occurred in the past with Neanderthals, starting around 75,000 years ago.

To be clear, there are 2 spheres, but it is the same planet. The situation occurs in the same plane. It is just that 3D earth goes into potentiation.

Is what you mean by separation (in these first stages) regional separation ?

Will be interesting to see. If it would imply an economic collapse of the current system --among other things, etc.
forever
 

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:3D entities already living before harvest yes, of course. They continue living here. But new incarnations ? Where it is decided that the next reincarnation would be a 3D planet. Seems more appropriate to think that another 3D planet in one of the cycles --depending on the entity-- is the next step.


that probably would depend on entity's development, model, karma, needs, its relations to the already incarnate entities, their connection, karma and various factors.

not too different from any given incarnation, i believe - as long as there is a suitable 3d environment in which the intent can be achieved - even if the 3d environment is dwindling.

So there is no point. Except as you say, entities not harvested but still very close to have been.

This could allow for a quick say, 100 years transition.


We must not look at this like this - a transition does not need to make an entire planet 4d. the planet may be in 4d vibration, but allow 4d and 3d experiencs. or, in 6d vibration, but allow 6d and 5d experiences. like venus now.

The concept is, there being a stable, physical 4d sphere, and sufficient number of 4d entities living in this sphere and progressing towards a 4d social memory complex. The moment this is achieved, then it means the transition is pretty much realized - in the technical terms we understand it.


3D birth rate should go very low though.
(EDIT: seems in 1979 the global fertility rate was 6.0, and more or less currently seems it's 2.52 and in so called first world countries, apparently below 2.1. It would depend on how this trend continues to manifest)


that's one of the points i was thinking about, all the way back in b4. the rate doesnt seem to be going down.

However, im noticing each upcoming generation - the kids - having much more awareness than what earlier generations had in their age. this is leaving aside natural traits like (what is being mistermed as) adhd and similar.

Moreover, even rather mature generations - 20somethings - started to physically and behaviorally resemble each other, regardless of where in the world they are born.

It seems a similar situation occurred in the past with Neanderthals, starting around 75,000 years ago.


neanderthal situation is quite big topic.

To be clear, there are 2 spheres, but it is the same planet. The situation occurs in the same plane. It is just that 3D earth goes into potentiation.

Is what you mean by separation (in these first stages) regional separation ?


no, it isnt.

hippie communes, healthy living communities increasingly becoming higher vibration, in contrast to urban areas, is a good example for what i meant.

will be interesting to see. If it would imply an economic collapse of the current system --among other things, etc.


maybe. or maybe not. economy is already in need to make a transition from post-industrial state to the digital age and what it brings.
unity100
 

Postforever »

that probably would depend on entity's development, model, karma, needs, its relations to the already incarnate entities, their connection, karma and various factors.

not too different from any given incarnation, i believe - as long as there is a suitable 3d environment in which the intent can be achieved - even if the 3d environment is dwindling.


I see. Yes, I agree although I don't see it as a 'regular' 3d experience); especially where harvest already happened.

We must not look at this like this - a transition does not need to make an entire planet 4d. the planet may be in 4d vibration, but allow 4d and 3d experiencs. or, in 6d vibration, but allow 6d and 5d experiences. like venus now.

The concept is, there being a stable, physical 4d sphere, and sufficient number of 4d entities living in this sphere and progressing towards a 4d social memory complex. The moment this is achieved, then it means the transition is pretty much realized - in the technical terms we understand it.


So it seems, the more 'volatile the people' the longer it takes for the transition. That is why Ra gives a margin of 100-700 years.

that's one of the points i was thinking about, all the way back in b4. the rate doesnt seem to be going down.

However, im noticing each upcoming generation - the kids - having much more awareness than what earlier generations had in their age. this is leaving aside natural traits like (what is being mistermed as) adhd and similar.

Moreover, even rather mature generations - 20somethings - started to physically and behaviorally resemble each other, regardless of where in the world they are born.



Good observation, ill be looking for those traits around me.

neanderthal situation is quite big topic.


Yes. Assuming they were 2d (latest cycles) an important point is that they were co-existing with 3d humans. Of course, the martian transfers makes all this very obscure and difficult to discern.

no, it isnt.

hippie communes, healthy living communities increasingly becoming higher vibration, in contrast to urban areas, is a good example for what i meant.


Yah, that is how I was imagining things as well.

maybe. or maybe not. economy is already in need to make a transition from post-industrial state to the digital age and what it brings.


Hard to see, but it appears that something 'quick' is bound to happen. Especially in regards to geopolitics, petrodollar and Russia (and the other countries of BRICS as well).

And Russia, USA, and most probably China and others already have the Tesla based free energy systems.
forever
 

Postforever »

Yes. Assuming they were 2d (latest cycles) an important point is that they were co-existing with 3d humans. Of course, the martian transfers makes all this very obscure and difficult to discern.

no, it isnt.

hippie communes, healthy living communities increasingly becoming higher vibration, in contrast to urban areas, is a good example for what i meant.



Yah, that is how I was imagining things as well.


However,
2nd and 3rd are compatible. 3rd and 4th are not at least in the early stages. The analogy could be valid but the issue of compatibility is significant.

Moreover, the incompatibility is a big issue --electrical fields are not compatible.
forever
 

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:So it seems, the more 'volatile the people' the longer it takes for the transition. That is why Ra gives a margin of 100-700 years.


surely, for any kind of stable experience or situation to form somewhere, some kind of stability is necessary. this actually is valid for any kind of situation, activity, environment - leave aside 4d environments.

that's one of the points i was thinking about, all the way back in b4. the rate doesnt seem to be going down.

However, im noticing each upcoming generation - the kids - having much more awareness than what earlier generations had in their age. this is leaving aside natural traits like (what is being mistermed as) adhd and similar.

Moreover, even rather mature generations - 20somethings - started to physically and behaviorally resemble each other, regardless of where in the world they are born.



Good observation, ill be looking for those traits around me.


even looking at the pictures of kids from around the world today shows a lot regarding this subject.

Yes. Assuming they were 2d (latest cycles) an important point is that they were co-existing with 3d humans. Of course, the martian transfers makes all this very obscure and difficult to discern.


it is already recently discovered that neanderthals mixed with modern human ancestors a lot more than what was previously thought.

maybe. or maybe not. economy is already in need to make a transition from post-industrial state to the digital age and what it brings.


Hard to see, but it appears that something 'quick' is bound to happen. Especially in regards to geopolitics, petrodollar and Russia (and the other countries of BRICS as well).

And Russia, USA, and most probably China and others already have the Tesla based free energy systems.


russia and usa do. russia received it from confederation, usa got it from tesla. the ufos they are using are tesla systems.

as for the geopolitical situation - it seems we are witnessing the dying spasms of u.s. empire.

forever wrote:
Yes. Assuming they were 2d (latest cycles) an important point is that they were co-existing with 3d humans. Of course, the martian transfers makes all this very obscure and difficult to discern.

no, it isnt.

hippie communes, healthy living communities increasingly becoming higher vibration, in contrast to urban areas, is a good example for what i meant.



Yah, that is how I was imagining things as well.


forever wrote:However,
2nd and 3rd are compatible. 3rd and 4th are not at least in the early stages. The analogy could be valid but the issue of compatibility is significant.

Moreover, the incompatibility is a big issue --electrical fields are not compatible.


2d and 3d are not so compatible. ra says an amount of ability to modify the environment to a certain extent is needed for 3d entities. which was taken away from maldek incarnates doing penance for their destruction of maldek.

imagine amazon forest. imagine you are there naked ...

2d and 3d are quite incompatible to great extent.
unity100
 


Return to General Ra Material Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest