'I have made an error'...

All other Ra Topics

Postforever »

Example (very few of this kind exist, mind you..):

17.12 Questioner: Did you say the fifth vibration was that of love? Fifth density was that of love?

Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, the highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

2 things: one, its Ra talking ('I am Ra'; second, Ra mentions "I" instead of the usual 'We'.

Could just be the error in transmission and Ra corrected that. I was also thinking that Carla was of the Ra group (Don and Carla 6d, Jim 5d) and she made the error that is the 'I' instead of the 'We'. So she was qualified to say 'I am Ra' in this case.

Session 17 is interesting also in regards the beginning of nuclear energy in Earth...most recent one at least.

In any case, all errors seemingly were corrected by Ra either during session or afterwards. That means there is little margin of error in the material, most probably.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote: I was also thinking that Carla was of the Ra group (Don and Carla 6d, Jim 5d) and she made the error that is the 'I' instead of the 'We'. So she was qualified to say 'I am Ra' in this case..

Hard to tell.

At one point ra says something about the spirit of carla taking on the vibrational frequency of ra's location - 6d vibration.

This could mean that carla was the 5d entity among the group.
unity100

Return to General Ra Material Topics