How is the transition occurring

Earth, Society, Personal changes on the road going from Earth to Gaia in the transition to 4th density society

Postforever »

Any evidence of 'green bubbles' ?

General tone of society is orange. However, the planet itself is already green 4 density positive. Any evidence of increasing 'green bubble' formations amongst this orange sea ?
forever

Postunity100 »

of course.

foremost of these are the ones in time space.

simplest of these are a person's own home, or any environment which has other people and the person is in quite high vibrations. there is no limit in that too - it may be a work place, it may be a spot in the wilderness, or it may even be an attic.

basically wherever and whenever green vibrations can be manifested by entities, is a bubble.

keeping bubbles going and permanent is another matter.
unity100

Postforever »

It seems that it would be easier and easier. If the planet is magnetized already in space/time (material sector) 4D positive, then is just a matter of entities manifesting and exploring green ray concepts, actions, etc.

However, it seems that this is a transition and starts with small green bubbles and go from there. Eventually, the bubbles becoming bigger and stronger and social memory complex start to form.

This is an important concept to keep in mind for 4d wanderers or better said, dual activated ones, since they are the ones who will be in charge now. So the formation of even very small green bubbles is extremely important.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

It seems that it would be easier and easier. If the planet is magnetized already in space/time (material sector) 4D positive, then is just a matter of entities manifesting and exploring green ray concepts, actions, etc.

However, it seems that this is a transition and starts with small green bubbles and go from there. Eventually, the bubbles becoming bigger and stronger and social memory complex start to form.

there are problems. its not that easy. the vibrations of 3d, which the 3-4d manifesting entities are placed in, are not compatible with green vibrations.

this causes problems. incompatibility. friction. stress. conflict.

4d bubbles must move to merge with other bubbles or move into 4d environments by themselves, or push out 3d vibrations. and vice versa.

this seems likely to cause grouping in the long run.

forever wrote:This is an important concept to keep in mind for 4d wanderers or better said, dual activated ones, since they are the ones who will be in charge now. So the formation of even very small green bubbles is extremely important.

i very much think they have much less trouble than wanderers.
unity100

Postforever »

unity100

Can you expand on this phrase quoted above ?

I think so too. Especially since 4d really would not be compatible with 5d, 6d wanderers mainly because of veil issues.
However, the 3d vibrations with orange tendencies from entities is driving me nuts at times, not to say a overall state of being of just 'standing by' for the most part.

On the other hand, many days --almost every day, can feel the day, the wind, the sun and the day as something incredibly beautiful and '4d like' environs. However, once people appear, it is more difficult many times, except when in doing my job as trying to help others or close to very immediate family, for the most part.

Yes, it is not easy. Mainly I think since I find myself dropping at orange levels quickly.
Maybe we could expand this to 'Spiritual Defense and Balance' if it develops that way, depending on the discussion.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

unity100

Can you expand on this phrase quoted above ?

they are not wanderers, so being present in a 3-4d transitional planet is not uncomfortable for them. on top of this, they are being born with bodies more compatible with the incoming vibrations. this will also make them physically more comfortable.

not to mention they are born with life plans, aims, objectives and biases that are compliant with the state and environment of this planet. ranging from environmentalism to social issues.

I think so too. Especially since 4d really would not be compatible with 5d, 6d wanderers mainly because of veil issues.
However, the 3d vibrations with orange tendencies from entities is driving me nuts at times, not to say a overall state of being of just 'standing by' for the most part.

veil is probably the smallest of the problems. even if the planet was properly early 4d in vibration, society, and environment in every way, wanderers would still be in a vibration they arent compatible with.

most of the extreme reaction of higher awareness people to the behavior of people functioning in orange vibrations seem to come from the perceiving people in orange vibration as 'normal', aware people who should behave in the vibration the aware person functions from. reality is that, these people reverted into orange vibration, meaning that their behavior patterns and awareness will converge towards orange. even if they dont return to 2d, they would exhibit the tendencies and biases of 2d behavior - naturally almost always late 2d.

being aware of that, and identifying a person who has repetitive identifiable orange behavior as 'animalistic' according to the amount of time s/he behaves like that, could mitigate a lot of emotional issues.

however, orange is naturally a heavier vibration, and would drag one's energy down in the long run. best way to cope up with that effect would be to minimize exposure.

"standing by" is not only a reality in our time, but also a necessity - these people are needing to live like this, out of necessity or due to needs of living certain lessons. this cannot be forcibly changed. intervening and helping only when asked, and the circumstance is appropriate would be the wisest approach to this.

On the other hand, many days --almost every day, can feel the day, the wind, the sun and the day as something incredibly beautiful and '4d like' environs. However, once people appear, it is more difficult many times,

doesn't the situation already has the solution in its description ? minimizing exposure to orange people and increasing exposure to natural environments and higher vibration people is apparently the solution for the above problem.

except when in doing my job as trying to help others or close to very immediate family, for the most part.

'immediate family', 'friends', 'colleagues', 'parents', 'relatives' - none of these groups are an exception. there will be orange ones among them, there will be higher awareness ones among them. and the orange ones will still make the same effect to the person. except that it would be harder to identify the orange behavior and its effects, due to even higher awareness people generally identifying their immediate families and relatives with themselves. the orange effects would be perceived as 'natural' situations emanating from the person itself - instead of being aware of, as externally induced.

Yes, it is not easy. Mainly I think since I find myself dropping at orange levels quickly.
Maybe we could expand this to 'Spiritual Defense and Balance' if it develops that way, depending on the discussion.

before advanced responses to anything, it is always much wiser to implement basic practical responses.
unity100

Postforever »

'immediate family', 'friends', 'colleagues', 'parents', 'relatives' - none of these groups are an exception. there will be orange ones among them, there will be higher awareness ones among them. and the orange ones will still make the same effect to the person. except that it would be harder to identify the orange behavior and its effects, due to even higher awareness people generally identifying their immediate families and relatives with themselves. the orange effects would be perceived as 'natural' situations emanating from the person itself - instead of being aware of, as externally induced.

Of course.

The group I refer to is small.

Interesting as well how strong and positive orange pet vibrations are. Possibly because they are harvestable to 3D (if not 3D already).

Very different to the orange vibrations we were referring to.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

Of course.

The group I refer to is small.

Interesting as well how strong and positive orange pet vibrations are. Possibly because they are harvestable to 3D (if not 3D already).

Very different to the orange vibrations we were referring to.

the 'orangeness' people refer to generally in these cases seem to be things like aggressiveness, stubbornness, petty selfish acts and the like. this creates confusion.

these are more acts of yellow negativity or non-positivity.

an entity who cannot stay or chose not to stay at yellow, would have trouble manifesting that energy positively in the long run. which can lead to ego-related behavior as a reaction, or to make up for the lack of yellow energy.

but, this does not change the fact that even the orange activity without any ego-related yellow is just manageable perpetually.

imagine a family member or a kid who stays perpetually in orange gets forced to move up to yellow to spend yellow energy through school, life, work or other factors. and starting to react.
unity100

Postforever »

the 'orangeness' people refer to generally in these cases seem to be things like aggressiveness, stubbornness, petty selfish acts and the like. this creates confusion.

an entity who cannot stay or chose not to stay at yellow, would have trouble manifesting that energy positively in the long run. which can lead to ego-related behavior as a reaction, or to make up for the lack of yellow energy.

but, this does not change the fact that even the orange activity without any ego-related yellow is just manageable perpetually.

imagine a family member or a kid who stays perpetually in orange gets forced to move up to yellow to spend yellow energy through school, life, work or other factors. and starting to react.

Green gets activated, yellow goes into potentiation at this stage in this planet. More orange is available than yellow it seems. At least the planet seems to support these yellow entities less and less. It has to have an effect in the yellow ray entities, in yellow ray chemical bodies, in yellow ray ethics, understandings, etc. I am assuming this is a gradual effect but should be more and more noticeable.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

Green gets activated, yellow goes into potentiation at this stage in this planet. More orange is available than yellow it seems.

i very much doubt, yellow had ever been manifesting properly in the history of recent civilizations, therefore, the planet. if the current society is orange even with this technology and the comparably higher level of humane rules and practices that have been adopted, its not hard to imagine how the energy situation was thousands of years ago. actually, looking back a few hundred years paints a good enough picture.

possibly in the long-ago age of 1st and 2nd cycles, this was possible due to the possibility of isolation ra speaks of being existing. this is not only physical isolation probably, since physical isolation was possible in this cycle too. it should mean that the isolation concept is also astral - time/space - and even if you physically isolate, the heavier thought patterns and forms could affect your society through time/space.

but apparently isolation was possible in 2nd cycle, and therefore the 2nd cycle harvestables became harvestable.

At least the planet seems to support these yellow entities less and less. It has to have an effect in the yellow ray entities, in yellow ray chemical bodies, in yellow ray ethics, understandings, etc. I am assuming this is a gradual effect but should be more and more noticeable.

gradual effects may turn to sudden effects in circumstances, locations, societies and breaking-points which have been hanging in the balance due to different factors despite the ongoing change. of course, this can happen anywhere and is rather hard to map or point to.

however it is not hard to see that the effects on individuals and social groups have already started some time ago.
unity100

Next

Return to From Earth to Gaia