The Tesla papers and the Confederation

Like it or not, it defines how our society is

Postforever »

The harvest has happened, the planet in 4d vibrations and sun is emitting relevant energies.

that's not something that can be stopped except by destroying the planet.

the planet is now a positive 4d planet - not only energetically but probably harvest-wise too.

I was actually going to post that many positive things are happening (BRICS' new bank) and that the Ucranian crisis and the Palestinian genocide are very sad and unfortunate responses to these developments by the remnants of some extremists portions of the elite and related.

However, even the US has stopped flights to Israel. This would have been unthinkable months ago.
forever

Postunity100 »

gaza situation changed the perception of the world this time. israel is no longer the 'victim'. even numerous major outlets have been shifting their coverage. and it seems there are considerable number of people who would like to get rid of the religious lunatics dominating the israeli government since a few decades.
unity100

Postforever »

unity100 wrote:gaza situation changed the perception of the world this time. israel is no longer the 'victim'. even numerous major outlets have been shifting their coverage. and it seems there are considerable number of people who would like to get rid of the religious lunatics dominating the israeli government since a few decades.

Hard to fight against the green ray vibrations settling in more and more, day by day. One of the consequences of this is that it is harder to keep things obscure, secrets. Lies are exposed. Hypocrisy is exposed.
forever

Postforever »

The harvest has happened, the planet in 4d vibrations and sun is emitting relevant energies.

I would like to request, once you have the opportunity and time, to expand this concept 'The harvest has happened'.

Maybe in a dedicated and detailed post in the sub-forum of your preference.
I think this will be a very important post and topic to follow.

I agree, since the 'harvest per se as 'placement', occurs after physical death. But 'harvest as an inevitable clock' ---as part of the process of the galaxy, has very high probabilities of having happened already as per Ra '2011' date.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

I would like to request, once you have the opportunity and time, to expand this concept 'The harvest has happened'.

ill look into that. i have another post on another subject coming though.

I agree, since the 'harvest per se as 'placement', occurs after physical death. But 'harvest as an inevitable clock' ---as part of the process of the galaxy, has very high probabilities of having happened already as per Ra '2011' date.

the latter definitely happend - ie harvesting of entities and determination of their harvest level.

however, the former - i dont think its necessary for death to come to being to do any placement. for, this is already a 4d planet by vibration, and 3d-4d transitional planet by its society. therefore, there are already 3d and 4d experiences available on this planet. all entities going into incarnation at this time, were aware of this fact, and the plans would be made accordingly.

which makes it quite possible to make a 'placement' by changing the entity's life, environment, and experience pattern, after harvest. even without changing the entity's apparent daily live, it is possible to change the nature and energy of experiences by changing the events, people, energies s/he encounters. however, of course, inevitably there would end up happening visible changes in the life pattern, social circles, preferences, behavior of even someone with a very smoothly planned life.
unity100

Postforever »

which makes it quite possible to make a 'placement' by changing the entity's life, environment, and experience pattern, after harvest. even without changing the entity's apparent daily live, it is possible to change the nature and energy of experiences by changing the events, people, energies s/he encounters. however, of course, inevitably there would end up happening visible changes in the life pattern, social circles, preferences, behavior of even someone with a very smoothly planned life.

I have seen/experiencing these 'changes' myself regarding:

1) my experiences/life
2) other people that were close to me in a way or another --some just no longer 'available' and for me with great relief in many aspects. their lives, situations...they are just 'not there'....and it feels good.
3) my interactions with others known and unknown --I have seen myself tending to create my own bubble with a particular group of people and animals. To the point of avoiding what I perceive '3d' --almost repulsed. However, I still interact with positive --in my opinion-- responses when I am obligated (due to my job or other circumstances)-- but this apparently kept to necessary minimum.

Honestly, I think you made a very important point.
forever

Postforever »

it could be that at he time of Ra contact, harvest would have coincided with some type of cataclysmic event--due to earth's adjustment and heat release, that was never materialized.

That apparently was the real purpose (as a group) of so many wanderers reincarnating a this time. And it was successful.

That indeed changes the placement issue since entities are still alive.

however, the harvest by the galactic clock remained unaffected. And must have happened as Ra said, around 2011. Also based on Mayan constructs --which was based on the other Confederation 6D group in South America. The other group working with Ra.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:1) my experiences/life
2) other people that were close to me in a way or another --some just no longer 'available' and for me with great relief in many aspects. their lives, situations...they are just 'not there'....and it feels good.
3) my interactions with others known and unknown --I have seen myself tending to create my own bubble with a particular group of people and animals. To the point of avoiding what I perceive '3d' --almost repulsed. However, I still interact with positive --in my opinion-- responses when I am obligated (due to my job or other circumstances)-- but this apparently kept to necessary minimum.

i think, these changes - which are real changes, not superficial at all - mean more in time/space then space/time. for, time/space is also a complex illusion like space/time, ra says, and PLACEMENT in time/space actually matters a great deal. seemingly minor changes in space/time, may pertain to massive changes in placement of the entity in the time/space illusion.
unity100

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:it could be that at he time of Ra contact, harvest would have coincided with some type of cataclysmic event--due to earth's adjustment and heat release, that was never materialized.

ra mentioned that that was a different timeline, already then, and something happening in recent history (then) has changed the continuum.

That apparently was the real purpose (as a group) of so many wanderers reincarnating a this time. And it was successful.

that also may be that event which changed continuum. among other things.

however, the harvest by the galactic clock remained unaffected. And must have happened as Ra said, around 2011. Also based on Mayan constructs --which was based on the other Confederation 6D group in South America. The other group working with Ra.

natural, cosmic, social and psychological events which transpired during 2011, are enough proof.
unity100

Postforever »

natural, cosmic, social and psychological events which transpired during 2011, are enough proof.

Probably a reply/answer to this could be moved to another subforum. Would be nice if you include these events on the post I requested. After the post you said you were working on.
forever

PreviousNext

Return to Politics