The Tesla papers and the Confederation

Like it or not, it defines how our society is

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:One has to wonder what is the significance of these developments post-harvest 'state'. What intents regarding polarization or polarization encouragements arrangements has to do with current politics. I am assuming that there is much more significance.

i dont think anything complicated or more complex than what they seem to be.

simply some segments are doing anything that is possible to propagate their perceived self gain at any cost. with no morals, ideologies, concepts or any principle framework. thats negative polarizaton.

The energies to try to 'squeeze' as much as possible the negative/positive-orange/yellow vibrations are, for what i see, incredibly potent. However, these should not last much longer.

I see otherwise. They have become extremely clumsy, irreverent, blunt and obvious. Often totally detached from the reality they are living in, as if not able to perceive what's going on.
unity100

Postforever »

I see otherwise. They have become extremely clumsy, irreverent, blunt and obvious. Often totally detached from the reality they are living in, as if not able to perceive what's going on.

Yes. I think that is a good way to describe it. Almost with no direction, confused...going back to 'primitive' cutting off heads and such. Invading and killing a whole group of people like in Gaza. Now that I think about it probably the origin of those events are by the same sources and people.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

Yes. I think that is a good way to describe it. Almost with no direction, confused...going back to 'primitive' cutting off heads and such. Invading and killing a whole group of people like in Gaza. Now that I think about it probably the origin of those events are by the same sources and people.

the head cutters were not involved in the definition. they are irrelevant.

i was talking about the actions and behavior of likes of dick cheney, john mccain and the similar - and the other elite cadres, like the rich in britain, who has totally gone out of touch, or bilderbergs and whatnot.
unity100

Postforever »

I see them as part of the same process. The creators of these extremist groups are the same sources that you mentioned here:

i was talking about the actions and behavior of likes of dick cheney, john mccain and the similar - and the other elite cadres, like the rich in britain, who has totally gone out of touch, or bilderbergs and whatnot.

However, it got out of hand.

The MSM head cutters appears to be a different story, more in a controlled environment, a studio environment. Partly probably to control the situation out of hand.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

I see them as part of the same process. The creators of these extremist groups are the same sources that you mentioned here:

However, it got out of hand.

The MSM head cutters appears to be a different story, more in a controlled environment, a studio environment. Partly probably to control the situation out of hand.

head cutting in that fashion is a part of the false flag/threat generation method these crazies are pursuing.

i meant head cuttings as in saudi arabia, radical islamism and so on. they are more a tribal act than instead of a negative path reaction to the recent vibrational change and events.
unity100

Postforever »

head cutting in that fashion is a part of the false flag/threat generation method these crazies are pursuing.

Certainly seems like that.

Maybe it did not even get out of hand. It just how the MSM is playing it. To look like that.

Seems clear now that the whole purpose was to get involved in Syria to say the least.
forever

Postunity100 »

It certainly didnt get out of hand.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=24524
unity100

Postforever »

That site is kind of scary...
forever

Postunity100 »

its one of the many doomsday-cult/theendiscoming type sites. these occasionally break a good story, most of the time just scaremongering.
unity100

Previous

Return to Politics