[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Colored Clouds • View topic - lights

lights

Any other material

Postforever »

I have seen these lights (to me, the same) twice over 20 years apart. In two different countries more than 20 years apart (maybe more but I don't want you guys to think I'm too old)

I have attached a video and a sound clip regarding these lights this time seen in texas. The video is not mine and I got this surfing the net and I immediately recognized them.

edit: i dont see the video and mp3 are not allowed at this point. so maybe it will show up at a later time 8-/
forever

Postforever »

Found the video I was referring to. Quality is not very good but gives an idea. The actual display I remember is like they were alive. 'An aerial ballet'

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/ ... 102009.htm

Audio of witness interview.

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/ ... erview.mp3
forever

Postunity100 »

seems like a thought form type manifestation.
unity100

Postforever »

thoughts forms is an intriguing concept from the material. From cattle mutilations, to men in black, to some types of bigfoot, to pyramid construction to some ufo.

Many variations yet somehow not completely part of third density. For example, thought forms related to cattle mutilations cannot harm 3rd density.

What is the origin of the thought form and to its development to appear in 2nd/3rd density for example ?

It would depend of the origin I suppose (lower astral planes vs Ra thought forms to create pyramids).
forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »

forever

Postforever »

Now, based on all this, i was thinking that the role that wanderers play just by presence is intrinsically related to the thought-form effect, at least for a less or greater part.

However, that can also entail that a wanderer that is in fear or anger could just have a negative influence effect for all practical purposes.

Nonetheless, the spirit complex seems to be a more important distinction.
forever

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postunity100 »

unity100

Postforever »

forever

Next

Return to Other Material