lights

Any other material

Postforever »

I have seen these lights (to me, the same) twice over 20 years apart. In two different countries more than 20 years apart (maybe more but I don't want you guys to think I'm too old)

I have attached a video and a sound clip regarding these lights this time seen in texas. The video is not mine and I got this surfing the net and I immediately recognized them.

edit: i dont see the video and mp3 are not allowed at this point. so maybe it will show up at a later time 8-/
forever

Postforever »

Found the video I was referring to. Quality is not very good but gives an idea. The actual display I remember is like they were alive. 'An aerial ballet'

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/ ... 102009.htm

Audio of witness interview.

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/ ... erview.mp3
forever

Postunity100 »

seems like a thought form type manifestation.
unity100

Postforever »

thoughts forms is an intriguing concept from the material. From cattle mutilations, to men in black, to some types of bigfoot, to pyramid construction to some ufo.

Many variations yet somehow not completely part of third density. For example, thought forms related to cattle mutilations cannot harm 3rd density.

What is the origin of the thought form and to its development to appear in 2nd/3rd density for example ?

It would depend of the origin I suppose (lower astral planes vs Ra thought forms to create pyramids).
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:thoughts forms is an intriguing concept from the material. From cattle mutilations, to men in black, to some types of bigfoot, to pyramid construction to some ufo.

Many variations yet somehow not completely part of third density. For example, thought forms related to cattle mutilations cannot harm 3rd density.

What is the origin of the thought form and to its development to appear in 2nd/3rd density for example ?

while they may seem so, 3rd density thought forms are things that belong to 3rd density.

thought form concept may seem to be elusive. in fact, its a quite simple concept.

a thought form is an entity which comes to being from the space/time & time/space that a focus warps and forms.

no different than any other entity - including m/b/ses - a focus warping the fabric of existence and giving a shape.

Focus may be strong as to mutilate cattle, or to bend rock formations to create pyramids. Focus may be temporary or permanent as in m/b/s.

The vibrational nature of the focus defines its density. like in the below.

It would depend of the origin I suppose (lower astral planes vs Ra thought forms to create pyramids).
unity100

Postforever »

a thought form is an entity which comes to being from the space/time & time/space that a focus warps and forms.

So to clarify, I understand what you're saying I think: can be a transfer from space/time to time/space and vice versa.

This quote below in bold mentions time/space reference. I suppose it includes the meaning that yes, in this example, it is in time-space space reference 'therefore' will/could manifest in due time in space/time --in this case, 3d space/time, or at least has this potential.

76.3 ↥ Questioner: Of the three things you mentioned that we could do for the instrument’s benefit, would you clarify the last one? I didn’t quite understand that.

Ra: I am Ra. As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference.

And this one:

16.56 ↥ Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

Apparently including other selves in a thought form is different in possibility/probability outcomes, it seems although it is no very clear to me.
forever

Postforever »

Now, based on all this, i was thinking that the role that wanderers play just by presence is intrinsically related to the thought-form effect, at least for a less or greater part.

However, that can also entail that a wanderer that is in fear or anger could just have a negative influence effect for all practical purposes.

Nonetheless, the spirit complex seems to be a more important distinction.
forever

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:

So to clarify, I understand what you're saying I think: can be a transfer from space/time to time/space and vice versa.

not that - a focus is the thing which warps the fabric - space/time and time/space. the focus may be concentrated more on space/time or time/space, distributed in this or other percentage.

but what is there and what is the thing that exists, is the focus.

Any entity which exists, in the end, is a focus. Any focus is a warp, any warp distorts the fabric of existence, and gives form to formations, which then can interact with each other.

inevitably, something which is present more in time/space will also have an effect in things that are heavily manifest in space/time - even if the effect on physicality will be comparably less.

the stronger the focus behind the thought form in time/space is, the bigger effect it should be able to have in space/time, probably even without an already manifest physical body.

forever wrote:This quote below in bold mentions time/space reference. I suppose it includes the meaning that yes, in this example, it is in time-space space reference 'therefore' will/could manifest in due time in space/time --in this case, 3d space/time, or at least has this potential.

76.3 ↥ Questioner: Of the three things you mentioned that we could do for the instrument’s benefit, would you clarify the last one? I didn’t quite understand that.

Ra: I am Ra. As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference.

And this one:

16.56 ↥ Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

the energy transfer can be done with thought forms like that, or by energetically merging/combining with the other entity.

Apparently including other selves in a thought form is different in possibility/probability outcomes, it seems although it is no very clear to me.

laws of free will and the infinitely complex dynamics of mbsc entities would come into play.
unity100

Postunity100 »

forever wrote:Now, based on all this, i was thinking that the role that wanderers play just by presence is intrinsically related to the thought-form effect, at least for a less or greater part.

that, but more importantly

or by energetically merging/combining with the other entity.

that.

the main purpose of wanderers seems to be alleviating the vibrational problems which cause the earth to warm up.

thoughts and energies incompatible with 4d vibrations create this effect. blockages of the planetary/civilizational kind, in terms of orange, yellow. and there is a lot of them.

wanderers alleviate these vibrations. their presence being immersed in the planetary energy does this task automatically. it also makes them the recipient/attractor of all these kind of distorted thoughts, and causes them to suffer according to the measure of the energy they process at any given time.

however, this seems to also be a main course for entities moving from 6th to 7th - balance, and stability in the face of energy variations and chaos.

so their presence is quite fitting and useful for them.

conscious ones may be using thought forms consciously to that effect too.

However, that can also entail that a wanderer that is in fear or anger could just have a negative influence effect for all practical purposes.

Nonetheless, the spirit complex seems to be a more important distinction.

as long as the spirit of the entity did not change its bias and its mind and body complexes are still sufficiently integrated, the entity would still perform its function even if in diminished amounts, i think.
unity100

Postforever »

wanderers alleviate these vibrations. their presence being immersed in the planetary energy does this task automatically. it also makes them the recipient/attractor of all these kind of distorted thoughts, and causes them to suffer according to the measure of the energy they process at any given time.

Brothers and sisters of sorrow comes to mind.
however, this seems to also be a main course for entities moving from 6th to 7th - balance, and stability in the face of energy variations and chaos.

so their presence is quite fitting and useful for them.

conscious ones may be using thought forms consciously to that effect too.

Can you put a specific example or two of using these thought forms consciously ?
forever

Next

Return to Other Material